Sign in to follow this  
sidfadc

Taxi2Gate sceneries v4 compatible?

On 10/07/2017 at 2:17 AM, hawx2k said:

And BTW PMDG and Flightsimlabs and A2A are not charging for their v4 upgrades. 

This statement is very misleading.  The question to ask is whether or not a developer charged for P3D over FSX/FSX-SE.  While it is true that PMDG and A2A did not charge for P3D v4 upgrade, they did charge the full pop for the P3D version in the first place.  Majestic and FS2Crew as an example did not charge for P3D v1/2/3 over FSX/FSX-SE but they are charging now for v4.  When you look at it this way they are all the same....charging once for FSX/FSX-SE and a second time for some version of P3D.  The only difference is timing.  Flightsimlabs is a bit of an outlier in that they did not charge for FSX/P3D initially but do now and I guarantee they will for all future models.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Mmmx seems to work so long as you copy the building texture files to the main textures folder and you disable Mmmx abp file in vector.

Cheers 

14ppkc-6.png

On 29/07/2017 at 1:20 PM, tooting said:

anyone got MMMX working ???

I tested in day and its ok but all building on the city are black...

i7-8700K 3.70 GHz, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Samsung SSD 840 840 EVO 1TB,  RAM 16 GB, Triple Monitors : 2 LG and Planar touch screen PCT 2265 as main monitor,  Windows 10 up to date 🙂

On 29.7.2017 at 10:20 PM, MarkW said:

This statement is very misleading.  The question to ask is whether or not a developer charged for P3D over FSX/FSX-SE.  While it is true that PMDG and A2A did not charge for P3D v4 upgrade, they did charge the full pop for the P3D version in the first place.  Majestic and FS2Crew as an example did not charge for P3D v1/2/3 over FSX/FSX-SE but they are charging now for v4.  When you look at it this way they are all the same....charging once for FSX/FSX-SE and a second time for some version of P3D.  The only difference is timing.  Flightsimlabs is a bit of an outlier in that they did not charge for FSX/P3D initially but do now and I guarantee they will for all future models.

Phew, if you read my initial comment you would see that my initial point is a completely different one. I said that IF T2G's support and maintenance of existing sceneries (that are now upgraded to v4) would be on par with "premium" developers like 29Palms, Flightbeam et al., then I'd be willing to pay an extra fee for the upgrade (which Flightbeam and 29Palms are not charging). This whole thread is testament that T2G doesn't seem to be considering customer support important by a long shot. That's the problem I have. Complete ignorance of user issues and support requests, but on the other hand very quick at charging an extra fee for upgrades.

I don't know what is not to be understood about that.

On 26.7.2017 at 2:11 AM, hawkhero said:

Will EDDM and KSEA work with P3dv4? I tried to install them but had no luck. I changed to the p3dv4 path but it did not work. Tried to add the scenery but got a error that a scenery area was missing. Thanks for any help .

I have EDDM running. Everything good. The only thing missing are the bridges from apron to the runways. So the cars do not driving under the bridge but simply disappear,

But that's only a minor thing for me.

1 hour ago, swiesma said:

The only thing missing are the bridges from apron to the runways. So the cars do not driving under the bridge but simply disappear

For EDDM, did you check your scenery library order? It should be EDDM-LC-ELEV on the top, then EDDM and finally EDDM-Terrain. Having the LC-ELEV anywhere else results in flat bridges.

• Upvote 1

I thought I have it like this, but I gotta check back :-) Thanks for the hint.

19 hours ago, hawx2k said:

Phew, if you read my initial comment you would see that my initial point is a completely different one. I said that IF T2G's support and maintenance of existing sceneries (that are now upgraded to v4) would be on par with "premium" developers like 29Palms, Flightbeam et al., then I'd be willing to pay an extra fee for the upgrade (which Flightbeam and 29Palms are not charging). This whole thread is testament that T2G doesn't seem to be considering customer support important by a long shot. That's the problem I have. Complete ignorance of user issues and support requests, but on the other hand very quick at charging an extra fee for upgrades.

I don't know what is not to be understood about that.

I agree completely with you.

I will wait to buy LGPG until they support their legacy sceneries.

i7-8700K 3.70 GHz, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Samsung SSD 840 840 EVO 1TB,  RAM 16 GB, Triple Monitors : 2 LG and Planar touch screen PCT 2265 as main monitor,  Windows 10 up to date 🙂

6 hours ago, pilecan said:

I agree completely with you.

I will wait to buy LGPG until they support their legacy sceneries.

T2G have the worst customer support in the flightsim community, they never updated their sceneries for p3d v3, i can assure you that they will never update them for p3d v4 as well. People should stop buying sceneries from them until they improve their customer support!

• Upvote 2

I have no problems with my T2G airports. I have only Paris, Munich and Hong Kong and they all work in v4.

8 hours ago, Lbt564 said:

T2G have the worst customer support in the flightsim community, they never updated their sceneries for p3d v3, i can assure you that they will never update them for p3d v4 as well. People should stop buying sceneries from them until they improve their customer support!

I agree. Their ability to communicate with their customer base is awful. Since the release of their LFPG v4 installer there has been no official work on the progress or plan for their other products. If you not gonna do something right don't do it at all. I do like their products a lot but their service is a very big negative mark on their reputation in my opinion.

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

1 hour ago, CaribbeanCLANK said:

I agree. Their ability to communicate with their customer base is awful. Since the release of their LFPG v4 installer there has been no official work on the progress or plan for their other products. If you not gonna do something right don't do it at all. I do like their products a lot but their service is a very big negative mark on their reputation in my opinion.

You have to start learning how the sim works. All of my T2G stuff (even KMCO that hasn't been updated since FSX) work nicely in P3D. You just need to know how to properly add them into either scenery.cfg (easiest way) or XML (

51 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

You have to start learning how the sim works. All of my T2G stuff (even KMCO that hasn't been updated since FSX) work nicely in P3D. You just need to know how to properly add them into either scenery.cfg (easiest way) or XML (

Are you aware of any of them installing files outside of the scenery's main directory? I have a number of them installed in FSX, and if it is just a matter of copying them over to v4 and adding with Addon Organizer, I'll take a shot. I have the following in FSX:

KMCO

KSEA

LZIB

LTBA

TKPK

VHHH

KSTL

MHTG

MMIM

MMMX v2

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

1 hour ago, G-YMML1 said:

:mellow: I really don't want to mess with that stuff. I am too worried that I might break the sim.

I will maybe attempt one and see how it goes.

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

1 minute ago, CaribbeanCLANK said:

:mellow: I really don't want to mess with that stuff. I am too worried that I might break the sim.

I will maybe attempt one and see how it goes.

I'm checking the ones I mentioned right now. Addon Organizer is super helpful.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad