Sign in to follow this  
Indy511

Working with PMDG 747 P3Dv4?

Has anyone managed to get VA interface to work with PMDG 747 Queen of the Skies II in P3Dv4. Or will it need an update to work with P3dv4?

Can anyone confirm that it works in p3d v4 with PMDG? 

Eric 

Hello guys!

I'm Vitro from VA, we are working on an update do P3Dv4! It's not working for now, but we will let you know as soon as possible when it gets avaiable

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, vitormfs said:

Hello guys!

I'm Vitro from VA, we are working on an update do P3Dv4! It's not working for now, but we will let you know as soon as possible when it gets avaiable

Thanks Vitro, many looking forward to it. 

Eric 

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:10 PM, vitormfs said:

Hello guys!

Thank you for the info.

On 6/12/2017 at 2:10 PM, vitormfs said:

Hello guys!

Been a couple weeks, any chance you can give us an update? We really would like to be able to use this! 

Eric 

On 24/06/2017 at 0:09 PM, B777ER said:

Been a couple weeks, any chance you can give us an update? We really would like to be able to use this! 

Hey, we are still working on it. We are taking 2 projects simultaniasly, one is to update VAInterface and the second is a contract with a company, due to this we got some dellay on the release. 

We cannot give you guys a date on the update, but we are working on it!

• Upvote 2

With the new exe that was provided in another topic it works. But the PMDG setup menu is not available. Disconnect shows where the PMDG menu should be. Minor issue. Everything else seems to work.