Sign in to follow this  
cowboy10uk

How can I get manuals before installation?

Hi guys, I have the 777 downloaded and waiting to be installed to P3D V4, but of course she won't be compatible for a few days or weeks yet.  Can anyone tell me is there anyway I can access the 777 manuals from the download prior to installation. I'm aware they should be in the operations centre, but I'm assuming that I can't install that until the 777 is compatible with V4.

im trying to get the manuals on PDF to put on my IPad, so I can start some homework and try and teach myself how to use this bugger again. Its been rather a long time since I stopped flying because of the birth of my daughter.  Last time I was using 2.5.

Thought I had it already installed since the last time, but I've upgraded my IPad since then and it appears I forgot to transfer the darn manuals.

Cowboy10uk

I don't think you can.

David Porrett

Hi

You have the documentation "tutorial"in the download part of the Web site of Pmdg.

Fred

On 05/06/2017 at 9:09 AM, frez68 said:

Hi

You have the documentation "tutorial"in the download part of the Web site of Pmdg.

Fred

Yep seen that, sadly it's only paperwork relating to the tutorials and not the operating manual for the aircraft. ☹️

Never mind, guess I'll be using the old YouTube method to brush up my memories instead.  

Only a few more weeks to wait until I'm able to reinstall anyway.

Cowboy10uk

On 6/4/2017 at 2:41 PM, cowboy10uk said:

Hi guys, I have the 777 downloaded and waiting to be installed to P3D V4

You will probably have to re-download the entire install file again when the 777 is released for P3D4.  At least that was the situation when the 747 debuted for P3D4.

2 hours ago, Greggy_D said:

You will probably have to re-download the entire install file again when the 777 is released for P3D4.  At least that was the situation when the 747 debuted for P3D4.

yep figured that may be the issue. It's no issue though. Rather fortunate to have unlimited downloads on a fast internet.  Just hope you guys don't melt the servers first. ;) 

Cowboy10uk

Thanks guys, all sorted now I have 777 for V4 installed. Just pulled the manuals from the install. 

Now to get reading and try try and teach myself this stunning aircraft once again. It's been rather a long time.

cowboy10uk