Sign in to follow this  
Guest fjruiz

AIA B727-200 not showing paints after Radeon X700 Pro installed

Guest fjruiz

This is the weirdest thing that ever happened to me with FS9, never before...After installing a new graphics card, the Radeon X700 Pro PCIE, my AIA B727-200's do not appear with their corresponding paints after I load the planes - only the grey model is showing. The strange thing is that I can see the repaints just fine in the AC preview window, but not once I have loaded each 727.Hint - the only error I'm getting when trying to load these aircraft is from FSUIPC saying I need to register it in order to correctly load the features I'm requesting. I am using the latest FSUIPC version, though unregistered.Again, this never was the case before with my old Nvidia card.All other aircraft (AI or defaults) are fine. This only happens with the AI Aardvark B727-200's.Is there a specific setting I need to reconfigure, or am I missing a file update for the new graphics card to pick up these repaints?Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!Thanks.__________________FrankFly Navy