Sign in to follow this  
spearmint_flyer

TFDi Design Release 717 for P3D V4

Our friends at TFDi Design have released their 717 for P3D V4. However, in order to attain it you must make sure that you are part of the Community Opt-In Beta. 

www.facebook.com/tfdidesign

18882047_1548099831887297_72469706574467

Edited by vgbaron
active links to off site store not allowed
  • Upvote 1

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

I think the 717 will be my first airliner on v4.

I will buy it now! :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Miguel Leandro

I am so happy I can spend my day off flying short hauls in and out of NYC! Screenshots to come!

Signature.png

for me it loads fine although not tested in the air,but i'm getting a driver not found message before the aircraft loads into sim

Pete Little

TFDI TEAM: a huge thank you. Runs beautifully in v4!

Mario Di Lauro

Flying it right now DAL2400 on vatsim. ATL-LGA. Did a complete startup checklist and had no issues.  Even running with PSXseecon traffic and AS16. Haven't seen a weather eco yet but let's see once I fly over NC where we have a system today. 

Signature.png

2 hours ago, mazelda said:

for me it loads fine although not tested in the air,but i'm getting a driver not found message before the aircraft loads into sim

what do we do about this, i also have this error!

Okay, here's the fix dudes.. navigate to your x:\Program Files (x86)\TFDi Design\Addon Manager\Redistributables directory, run the installer...

• Upvote 1

I purchased the 717, 2 days ago,am I in this beta,or do I have to pay more $$$ for V4?

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

2 minutes ago, BIGSKY said:

I purchased the 717, 2 days ago,am I in this beta,or do I have to pay more $$$ for V4?

No... just follow the instructions from the link posted by the OP

• Upvote 3

WAT1460.png

2 hours ago, kurtb said:

Okay, here's the fix dudes.. navigate to your x:\Program Files (x86)\TFDi Design\Addon Manager\Redistributables directory, run the installer...

Which one i have several files in that directory

Also from what i can tell in my case it may be because i'm running ms office at 32bit??.

And will not install a 64bit file for it 

Seems the a/c still loads tho

Pete Little

Still getting the "Pending " in the download section

Am i doing something wrong or does it just take hours/days to get the installer ?

Thanks Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png