Sign in to follow this  
lowflyr

Prepar3d V4 support?

I was wondering if the GTN750 that is planned to be released for P3D is being designed for v4? As of right now, the only other one that I know of is offered by a company who does not seem to have any appreciation for their customers, so if there is a chance of supporting someone else, that would be a good option.

• Upvote 1

Interested as well. Time to leave the 'old' GTN750 behind. Some people just don't appreciate customers.

• Upvote 1

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

That's exactly what I was thinking of. It's not a problem whether you're going to ask for additional price for upgrade, but it was the attitude I saw somewhere else to their customers. I hope Reality XP releases the GTN 750 for P3D V4 asap. 

• Upvote 1

I have both - realityxp gtn for xplane and the other for p3d

to be honest i do not mind pay a reasonable price for upgrade to support the development of this fantastic gauge either to reality xp or the other company; in my view they have done a fantastic job to produce it.

I agree with that. I'd pay too. But I wouldn't like to pay to a company who has an attitude to their customers like: "I don't care whatever everyone else thinks, if you want to play, you're going to pay, locked!"

I saw this answer given to a customer somewhere else and I was very surprised. I wished they apologized for that way of talking but I'm glad I found Reality XP is also developing it. But I still hope Reality XP releases it sooner because I don't want to wait :) 

• Upvote 4

So it appears that , for the purposes of GTN products at least, Flight 1 and Reality XP are the same. I guess that would explain the lack of any comment from the devs on here. Bummer. 

20 hours ago, gabesta said:

So it appears that , for the purposes of GTN products at least, Flight 1 and Reality XP are the same. I guess that would explain the lack of any comment from the devs on here. Bummer. 

No. Flight1 has already released their GTN units for FSX/Prepar3D. Reality XP is still working on them, so not the same.

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Please don't start a flame war against other vendors. We are all trying our best, and sometimes we are just not perfect (we never can be anyhow).

Nevertheless, this has been answered in another of our forums, but I'll restate it: YES

Having said this, the next question is: when?

I wish I could answer this right now, but I just can't. Just to let you know we are working days and nights on this, and we just don't want to rush the product. It is coming up with lots of innovations, some visible, more behind the scene, to make it a smooth transition of RXP customers of the older GNS to the new GNS V2, as well as to lay the foundations of a sound future proof software architecture (lessons learned from past products).

One thing I can say though, is that our offering will have something interesting for ANY customer, Reality XP's or not...

• Upvote 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Thank you for your works to release it as soon as possible (but don't forget to keep some time for your families too ;)

i9-10850k - Asus Tuf Z490+ - 32 Go DDR4 - RTX 3070 8Go MSI Trio X

I thought we were promised the Reality XP Garmin 530 for P3D.

Any ideas when we plan to get that?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I thought we were promised the Reality XP Garmin 530 for P3D.

Any ideas when we plan to get that?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Hi Manny, the best I can say for now is when it is ready and released!

I understand your impatience for such products, and we are no stranger to putting the expectations high either. However, we're not re-releasing a cosmetic makeover of an old product.

The new GNS V2 (and the GTN) for FSSEX-3D* is a completely new product, written from scratch, with a completely different approach to designing our FSim products.

If our X-Plane product line release is any indication, it should prove to be nearly bug free, FPS impact free, with lots of value for the money!

Hang in there with us, we're really (literally) working days and nights on this, and you won't be disappointed.

PS: some have asked what I mean with "FSSEX-3D". Let me reassure you it is not a holographic projection of a reproduction organ, it simply means: Flight Sim SE / X / prepar3D.

• Upvote 2

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

I'll pay for an upgrade to a P3d V4 version, as long as it plunks right down in the VC without having to resort to magic and witchcraft. Your XP11 GTN 750 works beautifully.

• Upvote 1

I'm actually hoping for a RXP GNS530W in P3D v4 - I've got the Baytower RV7 ported over to v4 and Bert Pieke just did a really slick transponder mod to make it work in v4.  Then, with a RXP GNS530W it would be just like old times (FSX) but with much better graphics and no OOM's lol.

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Hi guys

I don't think that we need to care for any nice reply or such.

As long as we are happy with the product.

Keep in mind that P3D V4 is a 64bit platform.

I too want GTN750/650 and Flight 1 replied yesterday

that they are still working on the product.

Bye,David