Sign in to follow this  
Rog Mason

A2A Spitfire broken prop?

Hope I'm not annoying anyone with a newbie enquiry...I purchased A2A Spitfire for FSX, what a beauty.  Wonderful visual detail and audio sounds.  I'm afraid I broke the prop on landing when my gear collapsed (didn't't realize I had to pump it just like the real Mk1a).  I have spent a lot of time trying to undo the damage - settings - ignore damage - reset - shutdown - restart.... etc.  No joy.  Obviously A2A software has a layer of sophistication on top of that of FSX?  I just can't find the 'repair' command.

Any help will be much appreciated.  

Thank you

Rog Mason

OK, I'm in charge of the A2A broken props.  Please send $29.95, cash check or moneyorder.  But wait...there's more!  for an extra shipping charge you'll get a 2nd prop for twice the price!:biggrin:

Let's try this for an answer.......pres shift+7. If you do a hangar will appear with a Spit in. Click on the prop and it will be repaired.  Found this on the A2A site.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

At least with their GA aircraft the Shift 1 - 9 have the functions you want.

Shift 7 is the hanger in GA (where you can repair), maybe the same?