Sign in to follow this  
bj1140

Gns430 Auto CRS

Is there a way I can make the CRS auto slew to way point entered into the 430 on settings. Also auto slew to next way point as you fly over it.

Thanks

I need more information.  What aircraft is this in?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Just in a freeware ec120 helicopter.

I have the F1TG750 installed also and this has the option in setup to set auto crs on or off.

Is this possible with the Mindstar products.

Also if I set a VOR stn using the mindstar 430radio the crs needle comes alive but no info (distance, stn name etc) comes up on the HSI, but if I don't touch the 430 and tune the VOR using default P3D radio all the info appears.

Thanks

Changing the course setting is not part of the 430/530.  The course setting itself has nothing to do with following a flight plan either.  However, you mention an HSI and I suspect that is the actual issue.  An HSI is supposed to automatically obtain the course to the waypoint from the GNS if the GNS is driving the NAV signal.

We will not discuss other vendor's products.

That behavior regarding tuning a VOR tells me you have gauges that are fighiting for control of the sim's radios and such.  No aircraft has a 430/530 installed combined with an independent radio head for the COM/NAV.  Since the 430/530 has a radio built in, an additional physical radio wouldn't work with it.  In the real world it would be an independent radio... in the sim, that's impossible.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69