Sign in to follow this  
windycloud

757th

Guest MarkM

>NoAn exhaustive answer, thanks for the update :(Does the NO means no NEWS or no PROGRESS?

No newsI am sure it is being kept under tight wraps. The developers are prob. returning from xmas/new year break

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

Im lookin forward to the Level-D 757 myself....they wont rape us by charging for repaints in addition to an outrageous price for just the base pack!Besides, Ive seen more detail in an FS2000 freeware model...

Guest IanP

>Im lookin forward to the Level-D 757 myself....they wont rape>us by charging for repaints in addition to an outrageous pricealso>for just the base pack!>>Besides, Ive seen more detail in an FS2000 freeware model...Regardless of whether I have any relationship to PSS or not, I object to your comment above.I seriously suggest you find a dictionary and look up exactly what the words you want to use mean, before you use them in a publicly viewable forum.On topic, PSS have released a few pictures of a pre-alpha model, which isn't much to base an assessment of the detail level on. I'd like to see which base models you have seen cheaper than a product that has no price set yet that I am aware of, if you wouldn't mind listing them?Ian P.

Guest FattyBear

I cant wait for LDSs 757. I bought PSS 777 and it was so buggy and frustrating I flew it once and hangared it. They simply dont take their time like LDS, PMDG does with their add-ons.

You'll forgive me if I don't get too excited.I was burnt by the PSS Dash-8, the A330/340 and am currently being burned by the 777, so the thought of laying down more dosh for yet another bloody Boeing from this outfit does not appeal right at the moment.But I hope it works for you.As for the LDS job, well that's a different kettle of fish! Still bores the pants off me though.IanAlright, so I'm tetchy - it's been a long day..:)

Well I took a look at that PSS preview picture. Even if I were a big PSS & 757 fan I'd have a hard time getting excited over that particular picture. For me LDS is another story. When there is a LDS 757 in the market I probably don't want to miss it.Jason Zhang

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Guest MarkM

OK. :-roll I just wanted to know.