Sign in to follow this  
flynman33

ntdll.dll error CTD

Has anyone experienced the dreaded ntdll.dll CTD with v4 I was on an 8 hour PHNL/KCLT flight and had clicked on the FMC, ND and EHSI a few times along the way.

About 30 miles from TOD I clicked on the CA side EHSI and the sim froze up, the F/O side allowed me to click on it but then the sim just CTD. My APP Crash program said it was was the ntdll.dll, this happened on an attempt to do LOWW/CYVR about 200 miles out.

My settings were about mid range. Has anyone else had this issue with the new V4 and the QOS?

Thanks

Randy Smith

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 FTW GPU

19 hours ago, flynman33 said:

Has anyone else had this issue with the new V4 and the QOS?

This is something that crept into v3 that has apparently made its way into v4, unfortunately. This had never happened prior to one of the updates. The primary faulting module reported is usually msvcr120.dll, however. NTDLL.dll is usually more a pointer to issues with your graphics drivers (though it is an incredibly vague module reference - just have a search online and see how vast the issues that cause it can be).

Kyle Rodgers