Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

Handicap Parking at the Hotel

I am a bit concerned about parking since I am handicapped and not really able to walk from the overflow lot to the Hotel's entrance. Is there adequate handicap parking available at the hotel's parking lot?

I'm really excited to be attending this year's FlightSimCon where I hope to meet with folks I've only known "digitally" over the past three decades!

Fr. Bill

Milviz Developer & AVSIM Moderator

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

39 minutes ago, n4gix said:

I'm really excited to be attending this year's FlightSimCon where I hope to meet with folks I've only known "digitally" over the past three decades!

You'll get on your nerves with "Am I nearly there yet?" :biggrin:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I don't have an exact count on how many handicapped spaces are available in the Sheraton lot, unfortunately.

In the event that those spaces are full, we should be able to work with the hotel to find an appropriate solution. My advice would be to pull up front of the hotel and speak with a hotel staff member about the situation. It is likely that we can arrange to have someone valet your vehicle. If you do need to park in the overflow lot, we can arrange for the Sheraton shuttle driver to pick you up there and drive you back to the venue.

Phil Coyle - FlightSimCon Event Organizer

phil@flightsimcon.com

da935.png

18 hours ago, ferrari308guy said:

I don't have an exact count on how many handicapped spaces are available in the Sheraton lot, unfortunately.

Thank you for the reply. I also received an email response from Nicole Glander who stated that "there is ample handicap parking in the garage under the hotel..."

...but went a bit further to provide her cell phone number just in case. :biggrin:

Fr. Bill    

20 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

You'll get on your nerves with "Am I nearly there yet?" :biggrin:

I don't talk to myself (do I?). Right now my immediate problem is convincing my GPS that yes, the states of PA and CT do exist...

...for some strange reason it is coming up with "address not found" when attempting to have it build a route from Hammond, IN to Clarion, PA (where I'll spend the night), and then from Clarion, PA to Windsor Locks, CT... :blink:

Fr. Bill