Sign in to follow this  
panason1234

UT2 LIve Crash gsx

When i install Ut2 Live my Gsx Bar disappers. And whe i remove it the gsx Bar comes back. Somone no whats rong?

UT Live barely works properly in v3.4 and the dev is MIA again "developing" - don't expect support on already a flakey product.

• Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

It is maybe not V4 compatible but I have it working in V3.4 as the op mentions. No problems with it, I actually like it and no problems with GSX. They both function well.

b rdgs Dick

=

@OP

You could also try My Traffic 6, which I believe AFAIK, has been made V4 ready

I've had no trouble whatsoever with UTLive.  It runs smooth on my system, the dynamics of the ac are lovely compared to MT and the schedules often correspond with what is on flightaware in terms of airline departure times.  I absolutely love it, and it also works for me in v4.  Will it be updated, sure.  When?  Who knows.  As far as the GSX problem, I remember it doing the same thing on my first install, but I forgot what needed to be done to work around it.  Maybe just uninstall and re-install?  I wish I could be more help, but don't give up on it. 

John

Pete- would you please expound on this..... very interested.  

Ta!

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Never mind- 

Ta!

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper