Sign in to follow this  
brianbash

Goodness...

My jaw hurts. An experience unlike anything in recent memory. Pilot2ATC and X-Plane 11 are epic friends.

I don't even care if the sky is empty with how good this looks...there are planes at the airport...good enough for me :)

XofqeYw.png

HkNFa2i.jpg

gtcKAVB.jpgZk26AuG.jpgkhen46m.pngcOG19m5.jpghEsPsSQ.pngH7b0ztb.png

• Upvote 10

---Brian Bash---
398 HR MEL PPL and climbing!

Yup. I own both XP11 and P3D V4. Thos shots make clear that XP11 surpasses P3D at some aspects...

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

Wonderful. Are you using xEnviro? Any other post-processing or color correction plugin used?

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Nice shots.  Gotta have a live environment though (Weather, AI, ATC, etc)...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

4 hours ago, Dillon said:

Nice shots.  Gotta have a live environment though (Weather, AI, ATC, etc)...

I actually do have a live environment. xEnviro has done a wonder for the immersion value. It is evident in the shot 4. The line of cloud cover. In all 20 years of simming I have never seen it done so perfectly. Approaching a marine layer at KLAX is quite something.

Can't find a freeware scenery that even comes close to MisterX's offerings. Closest I can think would be any of Shez's scenery from back in the day.

I use Pilot2ATC for air traffic control and can't wait to get into PilotEdge. Takes VATSIM to another level.

Honestly, all that is needed in my eyes is a cousin to "Ultimate Traffic" and X-Plane take's the cake. I've got all of the US tiled at ZL16 now. How w2xp lies perfectly on top of photo scenery is a work of art. 

And boy, I've missed a 737-300 series. I love that plane. It has never been done at the level IEXG has done...NEVER. The Wilco 737 is a very far second, even then it only slightly tickled the fancy because the 50North/Wilco merge which...well...is impossible to accomplish on P3D.

• Upvote 4

---Brian Bash---

xEnviro's sky textures and cloud draw distance are indeed amazing.  Just wish an internet connection was not always needed and had the ability to create your own weather.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

3 hours ago, brianbash said:

I actually do have a live environment. xEnviro has done a wonder for the immersion value. It is evident in the shot 4. The line of cloud cover. In all 20 years of simming I have never seen it done so perfectly. Approaching a marine layer at KLAX is quite something.

Can't find a freeware scenery that even comes close to MisterX's offerings. Closest I can think would be any of Shez's scenery from back in the day.

I use Pilot2ATC for air traffic control and can't wait to get into PilotEdge. Takes VATSIM to another level.

Honestly, all that is needed in my eyes is a cousin to "Ultimate Traffic" and X-Plane take's the cake. I've got all of the US tiled at ZL16 now. How w2xp lies perfectly on top of photo scenery is a work of art. 

And boy, I've missed a 737-300 series. I love that plane. It has never been done at the level IEXG has done...NEVER. The Wilco 737 is a very far second, even then it only slightly tickled the fancy because the 50North/Wilco merge which...well...is impossible to accomplish on P3D.

Seriously awesome! Especially the night video of an airport. That is the only sim I have EVER seen which creates such a realistic night airport and city environment.

You forgot this one :)  WOW - XP is amazing

Rich Sennett

On 6/8/2017 at 5:08 PM, Richard Sennett said:

You forgot this one :)  WOW - XP is amazing

:ohmy: Good lord almighty...

I did something tonight that brought on quite the laugh. I tried P3D v4...and then quickly uninstalled it...

Really, once you go to your photoscenery generator of choice, w2xp osm, Pilot2ATC and xEnviro...P3D doesn't stand a chance...

People are like "Well, it doesn't have AI Traffic that follow real world schedules!"....it will...and it is comical that really...that's all there is left to try and knock it down for. They have ATC Simulators if you are can't live without true to life AI traffic...

"But seasons aren't in X-plane...pssh! What a joke!" ...Well...its summer in the northern hemisphere...and with the way photo scenery looks...I don't mind flying in whatever season the photos were taken in until the day I croak.

Oh and once you try Pilot Edge...forget about it...now THAT is truly an organization that will bring the simming world to another level...have you tried that yet??

• Upvote 1

---Brian Bash---

The environment and atmosphere of X-Plane is just simply amazing! Nothing beats it, IMO.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471