Sign in to follow this  
dal330200

777 in operations center p3d v4

Hi my friends at PMDG.  Last night the 777 for p3d v4 showed up in the operations center, but I couldn't figure out how to install it.  I tried using the same procedure in the 747 instructions, but it looks like the 777 installer I downloaded from my order history is the same one I bought for v3, and it only gives me the option to install in v3.  Was this an accidental, premature addition last night?  If so, maybe you want to pull it from the op center before the forums start to go bonkers later.

Happy converting,

John

That's normal procedure. The operations center now supports the 777 which will be released next.

Nothing to call home about.

• Upvote 1

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Ok gotcha.  I don't have the 747 so I wasn't paying attention to this step.  Thanks for the clarification.

John

40 minutes ago, dal330200 said:

Ok gotcha.  I don't have the 747 so I wasn't paying attention to this step.  Thanks for the clarification.

John

Robert will make a pinned post in this forum when it has been updated so keep an eye out for that.

Can't be that far away, I suppose... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

I have the 777 and use it often, but I'm a heavy 737 user, so the 777 impending release means that my bird isn't far off either.

Yippie!

John

Very good news. I can't wait to get my 737 back in action. I love the 747 but it's a little odd on my usual 2 hour or less flights. :) 

• Upvote 1

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

Yeah I am a NGX, JS4100X, and MD-11X user.. So the only bird of mine coming with me is the NGX. More than happily going to give my money to upgrade the NGX to P3D. Toying around the idea of picking up the 777 too as I never bought it for FSX cause I knew my PC would OOM on a 17+ hour  trans ocean flight.

1 hour ago, N405GJ said:

Very good news. I can't wait to get my 737 back in action. I love the 747 but it's a little odd on my usual 2 hour or less flights. :) 

Unless you're ANA or JAL and you're flying in Japan.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

15 hours ago, N405GJ said:

Haha... same feeling here!

Marc

14 hours ago, Captain Kevin said:

Unless you're ANA or JAL and you're flying in Japan.

LOL! Right you are... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

On 6/7/2017 at 8:16 PM, N405GJ said:

Cargolux Indianapolis to Chicago.

I live on the approach to KIND 23R and catch Cargolux landing around 2:30 pm Fridays while sitting out on the deck. Pretty cool since 747's don't land at Indy often. Cargolux is now one of my favorite 747's to fly.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/CLX770/history/20170608/0300Z/KIND/KORD

21 hours ago, bills511 said:

Cargolux Indianapolis to Chicago.

I live on the approach to KIND 23R and catch Cargolux landing around 2:30 pm Fridays while sitting out on the deck. Pretty cool since 747's don't land at Indy often. Cargolux is now one of my favorite 747's to fly.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/CLX770/history/20170608/0300Z/KIND/KORD

I would be interested in knowing the story behind that trip. My gut tells me it's some kind of empty repo leg for the next trip. I've never seen a scheduled 37min 747 flight. ;)

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST