Sign in to follow this  
Milviz

Prepar3D Version 4 and MV

We will shortly be releasing upgrades to our aircraft products that will allow them to be used for Prepar3D v4.

Now, we fully realize that most companies seem, so far, to be offering their product upgrades free of charge but, for us, we are unable to do so due to the complexity AND quantity of our product line.  As a result we are forced to charge a nominal $5 to upgrade to V4.

If, however, you bought it directly from us, you will receive this upgrade for free via email.

Aircraft that were never released in P3D will not be upgraded. This includes the F-15E.   

The 737-200 will no longer have the SP-177/FMS option (this will be removed from the product page effective immediately)

The Beaver, and all new products will have the upgrade built in and it will be free of charge.

Nemeth/MV products... we will try and make these work but no promises.

We do not have a timeline on when these will be done but we are trying to do at least one a week.

• Upvote 2

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Understandable and I *think* I purchased from you directly anyway, so woo hoo...

It's a real shame about the F-15 though.... any reason why you don't want to upgrade it? (Even if it was a paid update/new product)

Thanks for the update! Will buy the beaver once it's compatible with v4!

Great news, especially about the 737-200. I never used the FMS, love old fashion radio NAV with this one.

1 hour ago, Raven9000 said:

It's a real shame about the F-15 though.... any reason why you don't want to upgrade it? (Even if it was a paid update/new product)

The reason is simple... the coder took off with his code... so we CAN'T upgrade it.  

That said, we are looking at, possibly, redoing it... while we do the F-15C.  MAYBE.  

• Upvote 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Thanks for letting us know... fair upgrade price, IMO. 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

I agree US$ 5 is nice to upgrade.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

nothing to see here.

19 hours ago, Milviz said:

The 737-200 will no longer have the SP-177/FMS option (this will be removed from the product page effective immediately)

If I recall correctly you were planning to replace the FMS with another model. Is that still the plan?

Thanks,

Peter

No.  We were looking at this but it would not be feasible to do so.

$5 is more than fair. I don't expect anyone to work for nothing. I wouldn't.

Dave

Actually, we changed our minds, the upgrade will be free.
-Kat

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.