Sign in to follow this  
godimaginedme

747 v4 Loads up dead

18 minutes ago, JRBarrett said:

I think it's quite possible that this may not the "fault" of either PMDG or FSUIPC, but rather a problem in P3D V4. It is, after all, the sim itself which is responsible for loading various DLLs listed in dll.xml, allocating resources for each etc. The problem may be there.

Let us not forget that this is the very first iteration of the new P3D... for all intents "version 1.0.0" of the public release of V4, and the first to use 64 bit code.

Few if any programs this complex are launched without bugs. Though PMDG worked closely with LM during the pre-release phase of P3D V4, FSUIPC was not yet ready until after P3D V4 hit the streets. 

I believe this is exactly what Pete eluded to. 

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

I was running v3 and v4 side by side on a machine, but I recently did a clean install of windows and just reinstalled v4. I had fsuipc 5 and the 747 worked fine when I had v3 and v4 side by side. Now that I only have v4, I'm having the issue that has been described both here and the fsuipc forum. It's certainly puzzling. 

Evan Hardin 

I have the same problem but i have not loaded up Fsuip5. Reinstalled 747 but still dead with no gear.

The 747 worked fine for 2-3 days and then this problem started. I made no changes in between. When i redownloaded

i get no question for activation code but if I understand things correct it is not needed. I have the latest downloas including

the update from PMDG center.

Hello everyone. I'm still with problems even with latest updates of PMDG and Pete Dowson, so, I saw some users that could fix it with FSUIPC 5.101(x), but I've just tested from 102+. Do anyone have 5.101k, l or m could share me?

Thank you!

6 hours ago, Capi Daniel said:

Hello everyone. I'm still with problems even with latest updates of PMDG and Pete Dowson, so, I saw some users that could fix it with FSUIPC 5.101(x), but I've just tested from 102+. Do anyone have 5.101k, l or m could share me?

Thank you!

Anonymous (full names required in PMDGs forums),

Have you opened a support ticket with PMDG?

On 27/06/2017 at 9:45 PM, marikosan said:

I have the same problem but i have not loaded up Fsuip5. Reinstalled 747 but still dead with no gear.

The 747 worked fine for 2-3 days and then this problem started. I made no changes in between. When i redownloaded

i get no question for activation code but if I understand things correct it is not needed. I have the latest downloas including

the update from PMDG center.

Anonymous,

See above.

...(last minute...) And now 777 gets back in trouble too under P3D4, although ok under P3D3 !

777 has the same problem than 747 too...

2 hours ago, FabHet said:

...(last minute...) And now 777 gets back in trouble too under P3D4, although ok under P3D3 !

777 has the same problem than 747 too...

Welcome to the forum. Sign your name to your posts, and ensure that you've installed the SimConnect files as is required.

Kyle Rodgers

My first msg disapeared !... Here it comes back...

I had both 777 and 747QII installed and all working ok on both P3D3 AND P3D4...

Suddenly, I got the "NoGears/No Instruments" bug for them on P3D4, and, a while after, for 747QII on P3D3 too !

Tried to remove FSUIPC, and even remove reinstall PMDG planes: NO RESULTS !

I remove and replace 747QII by 747-8iv1 on P3D3: returns alive, no more pbs... (777 had no troubles on P3D3)

To note: with 747-8v1: NO TROUBLES AT ALL

Finally I just can,t get back alive my 777 nor 747QII under P3D4 ! They are defenitly dead !

I guess there is a pb with the new codes inside 777 and 747QII fir P3D4 (I do not critic, I just try to help finding out the bug...)

Last results:

- Under P3D3 I found out the 777-300 is made dead by installation of last 64 bits 777-200 revision;

- repairing 777-300 under P3D3 restores 777-300 to live BUT kills 777-200 !...

I finally remove the 64 bits release for 777 and reinstall the previous 32 bits for P3D3 only (and resets -300)... All gets back alive...

but of course no more PMDG under P3D4...

There is clearly a problem with P3D4 adaptation !...

3 hours ago, FabHet said:

My first msg disapeared !... Here it comes back...

Your posts are disappearing because you're not signing your FULL NAME as per forum rules. 

If I can afford, I think we shall be able to choose on witch product (P3D3 Or/And P3D4) we want to install the last 747/777 releases (that bring the P3D4 64 bits support)... In that way we could test without braking the all installation in the bad case ...

Regards 

... I mean without having to uninstall previous version installed into P3D3 !

21 hours ago, FabHet said:

... I mean without having to uninstall previous version installed into P3D3 !

Okay...you can write the installer logic for that...have it back to us by Friday? Thanks!

Also: sign your posts, per forum rules, as has been pointed out to you.

Kyle Rodgers

Downloaded and installed the 747 today and same problems as many others:
I'm not asked for the license key after loading the 747, having no gear, black instruments etc.
What I did so far:
- installed the 747 on P3Dv4 (no HF1), problem as described
- installed simconnect modules as suggested, although simconnect was already installed, problem as described
- removed FSUIPC, problem as described
- uninstalled and reinstalled the 747, problem stiil not solved

Ticket opened

Having problems now with all latest versions of the 747 and FSUIPC.
Autosave flights loads up dead during flight but my manual save in P3D v4 on ground is loading normal.

So I suggest it has something to do with FSUIPC but I am not sure about that.

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware