Sign in to follow this  

Calgary Airport Progress Shots...

Guest abent

A few more shots are posted at our site.Best viewed in full screen mode.Thanks,Adam

Guest abent

hmmm... I thought Calgary would be a popular airport but judging by the lack of responses, I guess I may have be wrong. In any event, a couple more pics have been posted showing a few of the jetways.Adam

Guest morrispe

Not so Adam. As CYYC is my home airport I've been waiting for someone to do an addon ever since the release of fs2004. The screenshots look great and I can't wait for the release. Keep up the good work. P.

looks beautiful, looking forward to this! Will you be detailing the cargo areas as well or mainly the terminals?

Guest abent

Hi guys. Thanks. Sorry about the delayed response. I just returned from a trip to the southwest states. Yes, we will be modelling every significant building on the airfield. The final version of the scenery should contain 40+ buildings. It's coming along great at this point and performance is extremely good with no noticeable frame rate hit.Adam

sweet! Thanks for the info Adam.Any chance we can see some little fedex trucks and other things to add to the atmosphere on the cargo ramp?

Guest abent

Oh yeah, there will be lots of eye candy LOL. :D Adam

Keep up the great work Adam, it sure looks good. I love all the airports you guys create. Canadain airports are coming alive thanks to all your hard work and time....Thanks again...Cheers

Adam,Looks very nice. One request. Those of us that fly online cannot use AI aicraft. As such some payware developers do not include a static aircraft package with there scenery. As you may or may not know, sometimes Vatsim or IVAO is not always busy. It would still be nice to fly into what looks like a busy airport instead of a bunch of empty gates. Hope you will consider having an optional static package. I for one would buy it then. Thanks.

Eric 

Guest abent

Thanks RJ! Eric, having never modeled an aircraft, I'm not sure we could do that and have it look very good. I think there are some that can be added with RWY12 though they likely wouldn't be in the liveries you could expect at YYC. I'll have a go at creating a couple a/c models in GMAX. If they turn out decently, then we could certainly consider that option. I too fly VATSIM a lot, so I see exactly what you are talking about. Will keep you posted.Adam

Guest vfr_canuck

I'll second that! Amen for CanUk and a few of our other skill architects! Funny how I was just chatting about this recently with another virtual Canadian pilot. Alberta and Saskatchewan were the two big holes in available add-on scenery. At least, we'll have Calgary to start!!Keep it up... and don't stop!VFR_CanuckMy hangar: Flight1 PC-12, MAAM DC3, Carenado 182 RGII, Carenado 206 Stationair, Eaglesoft Cirrus SR-22, RealAir SF-260

Nice work! My hometown airport! I'll definitely be buying this one. Is there any other addon scenery for the Calgary area? The stock FS9 presentation is a little lacking.

John G.

Guest Len

Great. Winnipeg to a nicely developed Calgary to Vancouver (waiting for the development of this one). Looking really good. I'm greatly impressed by your Northern Manitoba airports as well.

Guest Blazer

Hello Adam..Thanks for the progress shots. Looking good and am keeping a heads up for the release. Like the other sceneries I' am sure there will be lots of eye candy and the same good frame rates.Keep up the good work. Regards..TH