Sign in to follow this  
MattDavies

PTA for Prepar3d v4 Released

Tip gentlemen to port over your V3 presets run both and change accordingly, unfortunately not all settings are available but most are ;-)

Cheers,

André

2 hours ago, Fmpm said:

With luck, Adam, thopat and others will charge for the presets too.
This program is using some work from other developers and they deliver for free.
No one works for free, right?
At least I hope the PTA has some good presets included.

What on earth are you talking about?

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

6 hours ago, Twenty6 said:

Google "Adam PTA P3D" or "Thopat PTA P3D" for two good places to start. I prefer Adam's preset #11 on my equipment. Just a personal preference, both are good.

OK I download Adam's presets. but they are for the old tool.  Can I simply import it into the PTA for V4?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

My fav time to fly is dusk... with lights.. I am looking for settings that would give me a long dusk with lights on. Many of the settings  goes for dark dawn meaning, by the times the street lights come on, its way too dark.

Any recommendation of settings for a long dusk with street lights?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

1 hour ago, Manny said:

OK I download Adam's presets. but they are for the old tool.  Can I simply import it into the PTA for V4?

Yes. Should work. I also imported my PTA 2.x preset without a problem.

For all support, use the contact system on the website, or email me at matt.davies@projectfly.co.uk - make sure you include the email address you purchased PTA with.

Thanks for the continued support :)

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk

I'm more than happy to support Matt and enjoy the product then have no further development at all.  Simple.

Pete : )

Flight-simmer

Go Matt!

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

+1 .. Donated already.    This is a must.  

Congratulations and thanks :gaul:

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556

Installed it yesterday, works flawless. Some predefined presets maybe would be nice :-)

Did a short flight from LEPA which was released for v4, to T2G EDDM -> wow... just stunning. Takeoff in clear weather, approach at dawn... I love v4 :-)

On 8-6-2017 at 4:18 AM, B777ER said:

I was just wondering if Adams presets would work in it. I have one pig hood dialed in perfectly in P3DV3. 

I bought PTA yesterday, and installed Adams 21.11 preset looks very nice!

Matt thanks for bringing PTA to the community for P3D v4 , and Adam for the presets. Great job!

Jac

Jac 

PC Specs: 

/MoBo: Asus Rampage V Extreme/CPU: Intel ®  Core i7 5930k @ 3.5 Ghz OC 4.2 Ghz/CPU Cooling: Hydro series H100i / RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400MHz/ SSD: 4x Samsung SSD 850 PRO 512 GB/SSD: 1x Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB M.2 /PSU: Corsair RM  850

/GPU: NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti OC 11 GB (Asus ROG STRIX Gaming) /Monitor:  Asus ROG 348Q Res, 3440x1440 / OC 100 Hz /OS: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit - Version Build 19041 

FlightSim: P3Dv5 HF2 & MSFS 2020 Hardware: Yoko Yoke+ ; Yoke TQ6+ 

Ed, thanks for the instructiefst,  I was able to purchase PTA. 

Jac 

PC Specs: 

/MoBo: Asus Rampage V Extreme/CPU: Intel ®  Core i7 5930k @ 3.5 Ghz OC 4.2 Ghz/CPU Cooling: Hydro series H100i / RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400MHz/ SSD: 4x Samsung SSD 850 PRO 512 GB/SSD: 1x Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB M.2 /PSU: Corsair RM  850

/GPU: NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti OC 11 GB (Asus ROG STRIX Gaming) /Monitor:  Asus ROG 348Q Res, 3440x1440 / OC 100 Hz /OS: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit - Version Build 19041 

FlightSim: P3Dv5 HF2 & MSFS 2020 Hardware: Yoko Yoke+ ; Yoke TQ6+ 

3 hours ago, swiesma said:

Installed it yesterday, works flawless. Some predefined presets maybe would be nice :-)

Did a short flight from LEPA which was released for v4, to T2G EDDM -> wow... just stunning. Takeoff in clear weather, approach at dawn... I love v4 :-)

Once the community update is out, you'll have all the presets your heart could desire :D

• Upvote 1

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk

I was prepared to purchase PTA this morning, BUT, it seems to insist that I use my Paypal BANK account rather than my Paypal balance, so left it alone - maybe when it's available elsewhere.  Talk about making life difficult !!!

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.