Sign in to follow this  
MattDavies

PTA for Prepar3d v4 Released

I managed to get the original files. 

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

28 minutes ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

I always have worried about that with PTA...does it or its installer ever overwrite the first backup?

Hi Gregg, would you mind sharing your PTA ini file.please..where can I download it from.. Let me try that. I can post my screenshot

Manny

Matt, I am having problems buying this. I used Paypal and have a receipt to my email account.  But in my account on Simtweaks, it says transaction failed.

In my Paypal account it states pre approved payment and balance has reduced accordingly..

Are any others reporting issues?

Brian

bcrawley57

Brian Crawley

58 minutes ago, bcrawley57 said:

Matt, I am having problems buying this. I used Paypal and have a receipt to my email account.  But in my account on Simtweaks, it says transaction failed.

In my Paypal account it states pre approved payment and balance has reduced accordingly..

Are any others reporting issues?

Brian

bcrawley57

Chuck me an email to matt.davies@projectfly.co.uk and I'll have a look for you.

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk

Greg, the  raleigh scattering   is there..but I had to max it at 7 or 6 to get that going.  Whatever settings I tried, it's a drab.. I need to find some good setup from others and get their ini files.. 

Manny

10 hours ago, Paladin said:

Not that I can find gb, it says will use Balance if available, there's more than enough to cover this, so I will be content to wait.  Regards.

Ok, my mistake.

Looks like something they are going to introduce next month:
"From 27 July, you can set your preferred payment method – selecting either your bank account, credit card or debit card, or your PayPal balance when you pay with PayPal. Simply log into your account to setup your preferences or select your preferred payment method for each purchase at checkout."

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

9 hours ago, Manny said:

Do you have any ini settings that I could use Mike?

I'd like to have a couple of load ready files that I could start with before I start spending enormous amount of time learning these settings to make it useful for me to use.

I don't have any presets yet as I am in the process of putting together what I like and that can be time consuming, but can send something along when I get one or two. I was going to suggest the URP thing, which is good and it looks like you have that already. 

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

7 hours ago, Manny said:

Greg, the  raleigh scattering   is there..but I had to max it at 7 or 6 to get that going.  Whatever settings I tried, it's a drab.. I need to find some good setup from others and get their ini files.. 

I am using my custom PTA2 preset and it worked right away incl raleigh scattering etc

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Very nice! 
Just purchased. Thanks Matt for your contribution.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Guest Fatih

Where i can find the ini ? or is it enogh to install and then to apply?

On 2017-6-7 at 3:47 PM, kevinfirth said:

$18 - is it just me or is that a bit steep for something that was free in v3 and clearly didn't take a lot of time to port to v4?

No Kevin,I agree with you.

Hamilton Müller

19 minutes ago, hmuller said:

No Kevin,I agree with you.

If you had just spent somewhere near $10,000 to buy the source files, how much would you be looking to sell the product for , what is a fair price to you ?

You realise that if the original coder had got enough donations he may have continued development for P3Dv4, but the fact is he didn't so gave up.

28 minutes ago, Glynn said:

how much would you be looking to sell the product for , what is a fair price to you ?

About  $8,00  would be fair in my opinion,not 18,00. By the way where´s the 2.10 or 2.11 version? 

Hamilton Müller

13 minutes ago, hmuller said:

About  $8,00  would be fair in my opinion

Is that how much you donated to yuri ?

Hey, thanks for getting this back in action!  I just purchased and got it installed in v4, and man I had forgotten how much of a difference this made!  Looks fantastic with Adam's preset.  Thanks, sorry for the negative crap you've had to deal with.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.