Sign in to follow this  
kurtb

PMDG777 released (Not released)

Shows in the operations centre

Edited by cmpbellsjc
Changed misleading topic heading

2 minutes ago, kurtb said:

Shows in the operations centre

Doesn't mean that it is released.  Get used to the operations center being separate from the other products.  All this is a new DLL for the operations center to be aware of the 777 in P3Dv4.  We are beta testing the 777.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

Nah, if it was released we'd be seeing a dog and pony show from PMDG by now.

• Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Argh, that subject line got me all excited

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Plus, I'm quite certain, that we'll see a post from the Great and Powerful Robert when it's ready... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

not released, just downloaded the installer, don't recognize any P3D entry on my system, I only have P3D v4

Are we going to play this game now everytime the operations-center gets the new updated dll?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

Plus, I'm quite certain, that we'll see a post from the Great and Powerful Robert when it's ready... 

Yes, Anders, I shall certainly be posting when it is ready, probably about trying unsuccessfully to test-fly it in Flightgear, or something like that.

😊

Rob(ert)

Dieu et Mon Droit

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Someone update the subject title please, someone jumped the gun. :(

17 minutes ago, stevefocus said:

Or lock this thread.

17 minutes ago, stevefocus said:

You beat me to it. Such misleading Topic Titles.

A moderator should change the title so it's not so misleading. At this point, it's merely click bait.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda