Sign in to follow this  
mwilk

Latest update messes up zoom

The previous update repaired the zoom function for me. I was able to change the zoom using the keys I had designated for it. This latest update has the VC load with a zoom of .40 and I am unable to change it using my designated keys.

NAX669.png

I also have the same issue. Every zoom is at .40 and if I change one to say .50, all the views in the same group, i.e.On-Board, also change to the new zoom level. The other group, i.e. Outside, will still be at .40 and if changed to say .60, all Presets in that group will be .60. This is in FSX.  Also, the Static Presets seem messed up.

Thanks, Jim

Cheers,

Jim

Alienware Aurora R3 I7-2600 3.5Ghz / 8Gb Ram / GTX580 1.5Gb Memory / 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium

Kevin, I just reloaded my FSX because TrackIR was not working and ChasePlane reloaded its updates three or four times consecutively, again to v0.2.79 Alpha Exp and this time all zoom's and TrackIR seem to be fine ??

Jim

Cheers,

Jim

Alienware Aurora R3 I7-2600 3.5Ghz / 8Gb Ram / GTX580 1.5Gb Memory / 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium

Yea, we had a momentary issue with the update system, we fixed it.

Let me know if the zoom breaks again!

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Keven,

I'm running CP 2.85 .exp in P3Dv3.4. The zoom function doesn't work for me at all. The aircraft loads at .30 zoom and when I attempt to zoom in, the camera shakes as if it is stuck. All of my other keys work fine.( left, right, up, down) It's just the zoom that's not working. I've tried it in the PMDG NGX and the FSL A320.

NAX669.png