Sign in to follow this  
HugoClark

PMDG 777 P3D V4

8 minutes ago, conradcollinson said:

Where are you supposed to get the V4 installer??? When i click PMDG 777 it still says compatible up to 3.x 

Conrad Collinson 

Update the PMDG Op Center and it will appear there.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

1) Apologize from my previous nervous com :(

2) Downloaded and installed AS ADMIN, OP is starting automaticly and liveries are great: Carefull, after license validation, shut down P3D V4 and restart computer to avoid some minors bugs

3) Works great but less performances as expected in VC (around 30-35 fps without AI trafic - GTX 1080 TI / I75960x 128 Go of ram)

4) For Flight Planner, you've noticed P3D V4 planner is not working well. I'm using http://onlineflightplanner.org/ and I did some flights export with FSX / PMDG to the appropriate folder and it works !! Only  steps altitude have to be recalculated by the FMS.

5) Some minors textures bugs near the Wings karma occured with MSAA *4 and ground in external view

6) GSX is working well with it

Thanks for this delivery :)

4 hours ago, conradcollinson said:

Where are you supposed to get the V4 installer??? When i click PMDG 777 it still says compatible up to 3.x 

Conrad Collinson 

Just login to your account at PMDG and re-download the 777 Base Package.
Or as @MarkW already stated - just read the announcement. It's all explained in there...

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

5 hours ago, conradcollinson said:

Conrad Collinson 

Have re downloaded the installer