Sign in to follow this  
captain420

How to erase flightplan and start all over on Boeing FMC/Airbus MCDU?

I have always wondered if theres a way to wipe out your current flight plan entirely and start over from scratch again using these 2 FMC/MCDU. Could someone please explain how to do this? There's many times when I wish to do this without having to reload my entire sim all over again.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Just delete your departure and destination airports . . . if properly programmed that should do it.

DJ

Thanks guys!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

... or enter '666' and 'EXECUTE' in the FMC and knock tree times on the control yoke! :biggrin:

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

6 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

.. or enter '666' and 'EXECUTE' in the FMC and knock tree times on the control yoke! :biggrin:

But Anders, don't you have to also hum "hocus pocus go away" while doing this? :laugh:

Now, joking aside, thanks for the tips ubersu and nam1394!

Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Cycling the navigation database (ie selecting the secondary database, then returning to the original active database) will also clear everything in the Airbus (at least in the real thing and the FSL: can't speak for the Aerosoft).