Sign in to follow this  
sunxpress

Maximum extra activations excedeed!

Hello everybody,

since more then three days I have the problem to send an e-mail to PMDG support.

I need to get an activation reset for my B737 NGX license after reaching maximum extra activations exceed.

The problem is that I cannot reach the support website of PMDG. I lost my password of the PMDG forum, fulfilled the contact request formular for a new password several times and got always the information that there was ent a new password to my e-mail account but nothing happened and I didn't get anything

So please, does anyoneone knows how can I send a message to PMDG to get a reset of my activation license account ?

Best regards and many thanks a lot in advance

Hermann

If you read what the OP said, you would know he is having problems registering into his account. How can he ask for support if he has no access to the support pages in first place?

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Hi Nuno,

you expressed my problem much then me. I hope aome of the PMDG admin/moderator will read my posting.

Regards, Hermann

Hi Nuno,

you expressed my problem much better then me. I hope some of the PMDG admin/moderator will read my posting.

Regards, Hermann

Hello,

does no one of the experts here has any idea how to get in connection with PMDG?

Best reagards

Hermann

2 minutes ago, sunxpress said:

does no one of the experts here has any idea how to get in connection with PMDG?

support.precisionmanuals.com

As is linked from our homepage, the top of this forum, my signature, the Intro Manual, and the first suggestion on Google.

Kyle Rodgers

37 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

support.precisionmanuals.com

As is linked from our homepage, the top of this forum, my signature, the Intro Manual, and the first suggestion on Google.

If I had a dollar for every time I read this Kyle - well, I'd be loaded

46 minutes ago, sunxpress said:

Hello,

Best reagards

Hermann

Hermann, if you have forgotten your support password, create a new support account. The password recovery doesn't work at the moment.