Sign in to follow this  
edpatino

Is REX Texture Direct & Soft Clouds compatible with P3Dv4?

On 2017-06-09 at 5:05 AM, Jiri Kocman said:

I'm on same side, but I do not apply water and waves yet as I want to keem them default. All absolutely fine for me.

Hope that new version will do not overwrite original files and will use add-on.xml .

It's texture replacements. I don't see how addon xml method would be relevant or possible. 

On 6/9/2017 at 10:12 PM, rstough said:

Just in time :)

Here is our official press release on where REX is at on updating their products for Prepar3D v4:   It can be read on our forum:  https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/45098-prepar3d-v4-–-rex-products-status-update/

PREPAR3D V4 – REX PRODUCTS STATUS UPDATE:

Thank you everyone for your patience.  Though we still have some testing to do with some products we can now give a firm update on our progress for upgrading REX products for Prepar3D.

The following is a list of products that will be receiving a hotfix to support Prepar3Dv4:  Estimated release June 2017

·         REX Worldwide Airports HD

·         REX 4 Texture Direct

·         REX 4 Texture Direct w/Soft Clouds

·         REX Soft Clouds

The following products will require a major service pack update to support 64bit for Prepar3Dv4: Estimated release TBD

·         REX 4 Weather Architect

·         REX Essentials Plus

·         REX Essentials Plus Overdrive

Hello,

Could you please guide me to install the REX Worldwide Airports HD & REX Texture Direct w/Soft Clouds on P3D v4, I tried many search to get the topics but I couldn't catch it.

Regards

According to the current schedule:

https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/announcement/13-prepar3d-v4-–-rex-product-update-822017/

The release of the P3Dv4 update for REX 4 TD with Soft Clouds is planned for this week, August 10th and for REX Worldwide Airports it is mid September. So: still a little bit of patience needed. 

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

18 minutes ago, AnkH said:

According to the current schedule:

https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/announcement/13-prepar3d-v4-–-rex-product-update-822017/

The release of the P3Dv4 update for REX 4 TD with Soft Clouds is planned for this week, August 10th and for REX Worldwide Airports it is mid September. So: still a little bit of patience needed. 

Apprecaited Bro.