Sign in to follow this  
curt1

Raptor has no clothes

It's very weird, but suddenly the Raptor doesn't show up with exterior colors anymore.  I have my choice of black or black, no matter which one I choose.  I did a search expecting someone else to comment on this but haven't seen anything.  All the texture folders are contained in the proper Raptor folder, so beats me what's going on.

Have you installed any addons? If you did you may have caused something for your shaders to become corrupt.  It could be a corrupt ShadersHLSL folder, have you tried clearing the shader cache?

\Robert Hamlich/

Thanks for your reply.  I deleted my shaders cache, but it didn't correct the problem.  It's really odd, because all the other default aircraft are just fine.

WP, thanks for the laugh,I appreciated that.  I did solve the problem, YEAH!!.  The developer from LatinVFR said his sceneries were ready for V4, he just hasn't done the new installers yet.  Being the impatient one that I am, I moved KSAN and KEYW to a addon folder and created .xml files pointing to those airports.  The airports look perfectly fine in V4, but there is a conflict somehow, someway with the Raptor skins.  Once I deleted my .xml files the Raptor was good as new.