Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Wow beautiful photoreal scenery for the entire Hawaiian Islands

A couple screenies, one Maui the other Lihue area.

Looks not bad to me. Set up your scenery so that you can switch between the Orbx Global and the photoreal, have the best of both worlds.

-2017-jan-14-007cropped.md.jpg

-2017-jan-13-004cropped.md.jpg

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

I see that there are some slight updates on a few sceneries and I check and am downloading now, I am not at this point having any difficulty with downloads. I'll see as this goes on tomorrow.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

On their website you can see a chart of each islands present state. Some islands feature "built in" autogen but some islands still depend on external autogen. I believe Molokai and Maui each require a 3rd party freeware landclass solution found here on avsim to get any autogen coverage.

After several years supporting this project (and their latest Tahiti project)  I have only good things to say. He is very helpful and reply fast to any support issues and there are constant updates with improvemetns (although it has slowed down lately because of the Tahiti project), best flightsim money ever spent :)

Mike      

10 hours ago, mikced76 said:

On their website you can see a chart of each islands present state. 

Can you link to this chart?  I'm looking around the site but not finding it.

I did find a comment and some screenshots of autogen testing in the News, so I guess that's still in-work.

This scenery will not work right if you buy fsdreamteam Hawaiian airports volume 1 and 2.  It makes a big miss of things. one or the other but not both. I prefer the fsdreamteam.  low price too.

There are instructions on replacing and deactivating files so this scenery can work with the FSDreamTeam airports. It’s tedious, but they can work together. 

Eric Szczesniak

The only thing that worked for me was to remove the photo-real hawaai version completely. I spent hours trying to get it to work with FSDT and still had way too many anomolies. After removal, no problems. The 2 just dont work together. I would avoid that situation.