Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Wow beautiful photoreal scenery for the entire Hawaiian Islands

2 minutes ago, Rafal said:

Don't fear the words 'Flight Simulator X', brother.

I made a noob mistake.. I didn't click on "Downloads" because I was confused by the drop-down menu. Now it all makes sense :)

Thanks!

This has go to be one of the most complicated and confusing add-ons to install. I tried to follow the instructions, but there are some parts that doesn't seem to make sense to me. Hopefully I did everything correctly. Now to test it out.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I just installed all of the islands, the three airport packs, and the three patches myself and suspect I missed something in the rather convoluted manual installation of copying various files around between various folders...  there doesn't seem to be much of any autogen.

Is this...

...what it's supposed to look like?

Interesting scenery... looks very nice.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

I have autogen, especially around the island of Maui. This scenery package is the best I've seen for Hawaii. But P3D v4's limited LOD makes it look so blurry. Hope it gets fixed, because when the photo textures are sharp, it's extremely beautiful.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Just wondering if I missed something...  I've only flown around Oahu as of yet, but I'm really not liking how flat it all is without buildings and trees.

There is some autogen, like the trees off in the distance here, but it's very spotty and scattered.

Z1x1VxG.png

Well, I donated and now I wanted to download the content and I'm getting this message on all the download links:

"This item might not exist or is no longer available

This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information."

5 hours ago, RoboRay said:

Just wondering if I missed something...  I've only flown around Oahu as of yet, but I'm really not liking how flat it all is without buildings and trees.

There is some autogen, like the trees off in the distance here, but it's very spotty and scattered.

Z1x1VxG.png

I have stock P3D version 3.4 and UTX USA and it looks way better than your screen shot. That doesn't look right.  

• Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

@Bobsk8, could you post some screenshots to show us what it should look like so we have a reference point to follow up on. I'm not sure why my textures are so burry. Even in FSX I had sharper and better looking photo scenery. I'm hoping its a setting or something that I can change to fix this issue. Aside from that this scenery package is gorgeous and the most complete Hawaiian photoreal scenery I've ever seen in any simulator.

10 hours ago, 0Artur0 said:

Well, I donated and now I wanted to download the content and I'm getting this message on all the download links:

"This item might not exist or is no longer available

This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information."

I was just about to donate and decided to try and download first and got the same message.  I was able to get the big island to download from the alternate link.  I guess i will be waiting until this is fixed.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

6 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

I have stock P3D version 3.4 and UTX USA and it looks way better than your screen shot. That doesn't look right.  

I flew around the other islands and it's more of the same.  They have more autogen buildings and trees, in places, but it's still very sparse and unsatisfying.

I guess I'll shelve this scenery.  I actually prefer the much less accurate but autogen-covered stock terrain with ORBX Global textures.  It looks more real.

I'm having similar problems to others with bad download links.  I'd encourage all to contact them.  I contacted them and it sounded like they hadn't heard of any issues...making it seem like more of an issue on my end.  Hopefully the links can get fixed if they know there's and issue. 

Eric Szczesniak

Never received a key and bad download links.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

3 hours ago, RoboRay said:

I flew around the other islands and it's more of the same.  They have more autogen buildings and trees, in places, but it's still very sparse and unsatisfying.

I guess I'll shelve this scenery.  I actually prefer the much less accurate but autogen-covered stock terrain with ORBX Global textures.  It looks more real.

I also have no autogen. Not sure what I did wrong.

Nick Hatchel

"Sometimes, flying feels too godlike to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see …"
Charles A. Lindbergh, 1953

System: Custom Watercooled--Intel i7-8700k OC: 5.0 Ghz--Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7--EVGA GTX 1080ti Founders Edition--16GB TridentZ RGB DDR4--240GB SSD--460GB SSD--1TB WD Blue HDD--Windows 10--55" Sony XBR55900E TV--GoFlight VantEdge Yoke--MFG Crosswind Pedals--FSXThrottle Quattro Throttle Quadrant--Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS--TrackIR 5--VRInsight MCPii Boeing

For any of you flying PMDG 777 AND have FSDT Hawaiian Airports I & II installed in P3D 3.x you had a conflict causing odd behavior in the 777?

Noel

System:  9900K@5.0gHz@1.23v all cores, MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC, Noctua NH-D15S w/ steady supply of 40-60F ambient air intake, Corsair Vengeance 32Gb LPX 3200mHz DDR4, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 2, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM 850W PSU, Win10 Pro, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frametime Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320NX, WT 787X