Sign in to follow this  
Demious

Saitek panels in v4

Anyone an idea how to get Saitek panels working in v4?

I've been using SPAD up till now, but when I run SPAD, P3D crashes as soon as it's started up. I know there's Spad.Next and I tried it when it came out, but I'm a user, not a programmer and I dont have a clue how to program all those settings that dont mean a thing to me...

What options are there?

Cheers!

Maarten

26 minutes ago, Demious said:

Anyone an idea how to get Saitek panels working in v4?

I've been using SPAD up till now, but when I run SPAD, P3D crashes as soon as it's started up. I know there's Spad.Next and I tried it when it came out, but I'm a user, not a programmer and I dont have a clue how to program all those settings that dont mean a thing to me...

What options are there?

Same for me, but you can download finalized profiles in SPAD.next published by users. In default settings there are only few visible, just uncheck checkboxes on online profiles page in SPAD application and you get many profiles to choose. For me, it is only form A2A planes, C172 works mostly with default profile and most complicated Comanche works well with one of downloaded profiles. But currently LVAR bridge, which is used for some aircrafts is not implemented for v4 yet, but it is planned and author working on it.

Spad does not work in p3dv4. It will crash your party.

Spad.Next is the only solution that works for me, and very simple to use if you go with the default settings for all panels. No programming needed. Make sure you install version 0.9.6.4.

Regards

Marius

I'll have a look at user profiles, I didnt know that was possible.

Thanks for the tip, guys!

Cheers!

Maarten

If I am not mistaken, you need to first uninstall saitek then reinstall SPAD Next

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.