Sign in to follow this  
ehtx28

Chase PLane wont stick

Hello, having searched all over for answers and not finding any I am hoping to adress the following issue: when i pan around the cockpit the view will stick in a different place, so if I look out the window over my left shoulder and return to the forward view, it will return to a position behind me until I balance it out buy looking over the other shoulder, keeping doing this from side to side until it finds the middle again....very weird. its driving me nuts and i hope there is just something silly I am doing....have deleted the camera.cfg to no avail...some help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Take care,

Rick Adams

Have you removed conflicting assignments from the sim's Preferences?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Keven thanks for your reply: I am not sure to be honest. I had this same problem with EZDok in P3D. It was actually the reason or one of the reasons why I bought Chaseplane as I thought it was EZDok playing up...I am in P3d4 now and am sure I have erased all instances and files associated to ezdok but I think it has something to do with my P3d preferences indeed.... I have attached a video link to show what is happening and at the beginning the preferences in the views section of p3d....thanks for any help....its driving me nuts and making the program unuseable although i am sure it has nothing to do with the program itself! If you could take a minute, literally to watch and hopefully you will spot something i am doing or the program is doing that will help!

So basically i pan and then when I go back to centre it flips back somewhere....I have set a reset view on the dpad to let it reset to the original view....that's what you see when it goes back suddenly to the middle....so i pan...it jitters a bit, i go back to the center and it flips back to a stationary view somewhere... i then press the button to set it back to center...

Take care,

Rick Adams

Looks like you have 1 of your view control assigned in the sim!

We made a short video giving you some tips on how to manage that. Let me know if you're able to resolve the problem using that tutorial.

Also, make sure you remove those assignments for all the controllers, not just the first one in the list :happy:

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Yep! One Happy Bunny! Thanks...now i can really enjoy the program!

Take care,

Rick Adams