Sign in to follow this  
flightlevel8

Pushback again.....

Hi Guys

After many months of forced absence, I can finally using my simulator again.

So I take things back where I left them at that time.

Some of you will not like me but I would like to bring back the point of the famous pushback.

First I would like to say that I love so much FS2CREW it brings a presence and a fantastic dimension.

The fact that the "Pushback / Start Crew Dialogues" part has been removed in the Reboot version, brings a considerable hole. As the flight preparations progresses, a super cool atmosphere sets in. And then, at this very important moment of pushback, everything collapses. There is a very significant breakdown in the feeling at this time.

It's like that while you make love to your wife suddenly someone comes knocking on the door!

Please ... Please ... Please .....

Can you write a FIX to re-introduce the Puschback Dialogues part as it was before the REBOOT version ?

Don't worry, if Ultimate Ground Crew come,  surely I'll buy it.

Please... Please ....

6 hours ago, flightlevel8 said:

Hi Guys

After many months of forced absence, I can finally using my simulator again.

So I take things back where I left them at that time.

Some of you will not like me but I would like to bring back the point of the famous pushback.

First I would like to say that I love so much FS2CREW it brings a presence and a fantastic dimension.

The fact that the "Pushback / Start Crew Dialogues" part has been removed in the Reboot version, brings a considerable hole. As the flight preparations progresses, a super cool atmosphere sets in. And then, at this very important moment of pushback, everything collapses. There is a very significant breakdown in the feeling at this time.

It's like that while you make love to your wife suddenly someone comes knocking on the door!

Please ... Please ... Please .....

Can you write a FIX to re-introduce the Puschback Dialogues part as it was before the REBOOT version ?

Don't worry, if Ultimate Ground Crew come,  surely I'll buy it.

Please... Please ....

Why not just use the built in PMDG pushback till UGCX comes out?

Yes Bryan,

I have used PMDG pushback since FS2crew removed Pushback / Start Crew Dialogs. But it is so unpleasant compared to what existed before the arrival of Reboot ...

I had no problem using PMDG Pushback for a reasonable period, but 2 years later UGCX is still not there.

It seems to me that re-introducing the Pushback / Start Crew Dialogues, (programming lines and voices  that already exist) should not require so much work ? 

If this function can be brought back then I will have no problem waiting for UGCX for another 2 years!

I did request it a long time ago you can check here on those topics.

In any case, your politics don't work very well, you add a feature to a product and you sell it, and then you remove it which is not legally by the contract of selling a product.

Now let's say that I will not purchase UGCX, I will never see again this very important feature.

You can always set in the CDU an option to disable or enable for those who will purchase UGCX or what ever other solution.

I did purchase the 64 bit and is still not present.

So I formally asking you to reimplement it as part of the product it's a really important feature and also on the near feature release of the queen.

I purchase a lot of your product but this behavior is a lack of respect in regard to your customer.

Thank you for input.  I'll consider it for a future update.

Problem with the old system was that it was hit and miss.  The default pushback system isn't very good, which is why we're making something a lot better.

I tested the latest version of UGCX today.  It's looking good, but it's still not looking good enough to meet release standards.

Cheers,

No, I am sorry maybe I did not explain myself I formally asking you to reimplement it!

I myself can't stand the pushback feature. It conflicts with GSX. When GSX pushback stops then fs2crew starts and doesn't end unless you press shift 9. Very very annoying..