The program looks interesting, but how do you get it?? Perhaps I missed something??

I went to to the website and clicked on "Purchase PTA".....I complete the details on the left side of the page and click pay through Paypal. I'm sent through the Paypal site and presumably I've paid, tho it may take a few days to come through my account.

I receive an email thanking me for registering and advising me I can login, but where's the program I thought I had purchased??

Try sending and email through "Contact Us" and it just errors??

Perhaps it's me, but I don't think so. Perhaps it's too early in the morning here, but I don't think so........

Graham

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The "Service Status" page advises there has been issues and no payments were taken at the time, but all should be good now.

This was at 2050z, 9 June.........it is now 0027z 10June. I think the problem may still exist, but I'm not paying again until I know I haven't been charged a first time. Refunds are a pain through Paypal!

Graham

Graham,

Send me an email to matt.davies@projectfly.co.uk with any screenshots of the error and the stages you took to achieve them and I'll look into it.

Thanks.

Hi Matt,

Just created a new message via the "contact us" page and the message has been sent.

I'm still unclear about whether a payment went through Paypal, but I'll check shortly.....

Graham