Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[10JUN17] PMDG 777-200LRF Available for Prepar3D v3 and Prepar3D v4

8 hours ago, Captain Kevin said:

I assume they know how to manage their time.

I know they do, but maybe they can share a new timeline with us while they wait on a LM fix for the 773. 

2 hours ago, Ben311 said:

I know they do, but maybe they can share a new timeline with us while they wait on a LM fix for the 773. 

That's kind of up to them whether they wish to do that or not. Asking for an update isn't going to make an update happen.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

33 minutes ago, Jakub Compel said:

Yeaa .. right now released - amazing sound

The B77L and B77W only use the GE powerplants,  addon sound packages normally are exaggerated and rarely represent what is actually heard in the cockpit.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

I do not know if I understand correctly... you talk that TSS addon are (exaggerated and dont represent what is actually heard in the cockpit) ?

16 hours ago, Jakub Compel said:

https://secure.simmarket.com/turbine-sound-studios-boeing-777-rolls-royce-trent-895-pilot-edition-soundpack-for-fsx-p3d.phtml

Yeaa .. right now released - amazing sound ..... -- stock PMDG is really great but TSS is best . now amazing plane + amazing sound !

Best regards J.C

Gonna try out their GE90 set when released. They just put up a preview of the external sounds of the GE90 on their YouTube channel. 

Eric 

On 6/17/2017 at 10:24 PM, downscc said:

The B77L and B77W only use the GE powerplants,  addon sound packages normally are exaggerated and rarely represent what is actually heard in the cockpit.

Agree.  No sub-bass tones.  Its mostly engine and wind noise.

I know we have to uninstall the 200/Queen before installing V4 compatible, I have of course the 300 as well so do we have to uninstall that as well and re-download the 300 expansion pack for P3DV3?

Cheers Rod. 

1 hour ago, doublebubble said:

I know we have to uninstall the 200/Queen before installing V4 compatible, I have of course the 300 as well so do we have to uninstall that as well and re-download the 300 expansion pack for P3DV3?

Cheers Rod. 

If you want to fly the B77W I recommend you wait to update to the v4 package.

Dan Downs KCRP

I think the 77W should be out today or tomorrow as it says early during this week on the forum... am i right?

Abdulla AlAnsari

1 hour ago, downscc said:

If you want to fly the B77W I recommend you wait to update to the v4 package.

I should have thought about it a bit longer, I'll wait, good advise.

Cheers Rod 

Some confusion with regard to the update.

I'm still stuck on P3D v2.5, but was able to purchase and install the beautiful 777 base package on June 1st. When I update the Op Center, I get a notification that "A new update is available for the PMDG 777 - P3D v3. Do you wish to download it." I would respond with "OK", but I'm worried that this would somehow mess up what I now have.

Many thanks in advance.

John Wiesenfeld KPBI | FAA PPL/SEL/IFR in a galaxy long ago and far away | VATSIM PILOT P2

i7-11700K, 32 GB DDR4 3.6 GHz, MSI RTX 3070ti, Dell 4K monitor

16 minutes ago, jrw4 said:

I would respond with "OK", but I'm worried that this would somehow mess up what I now have.

It would. The updates are only for our currently supported simulators: v3 and v4.

Kyle Rodgers