Sign in to follow this  
razniv1111

777 update to V4

I bought the PMDG777-200 for P3D about a year ago via Aerosoft store.

How can I upgrade my product to be compatible with P3DV4?

Thanks for help,

Raz

13 minutes ago, razniv1111 said:

I bought the PMDG777-200 for P3D about a year ago via Aerosoft store.

How can I upgrade my product to be compatible with P3DV4?

Thanks for help,

Raz

If you read the original announcement from Robert, you would also have noticed this at the end of the post:

"AEROSOFT-CD/DVD & DOWNLOAD CUSTOMERS We completed this update on Saturday morning, 10JUN17. It will take a few days for us to get all of the necessary pieces to Aerosfot so that they may update their own DVD and Download customers. We apologize for the inconvenience, but this update is simply too comprehensive to be bundled into a micro-update for instant installation. We anticipate having all of the pieces to Aerosoft for their distribution on 15JUN17."

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Aerosoft sends me by mail that as of today June 16, 2017 has not received any installer of pmdg of the products 777/200 and for this reason can not be loaded on the servers of aerosoft and the customers that we have bought pmdg via aerosoft that we have The same right as the others we can not enjoy this product that we have bought and we still can not fly in prepar3d v4 with pmdg

30 minutes ago, Carlos Jimenez Garcia said:

Aerosoft sends me by mail that as of today June 16, 2017 has not received any installer of pmdg of the products 777/200 and for this reason can not be loaded on the servers of aerosoft and the customers that we have bought pmdg via aerosoft that we have The same right as the others we can not enjoy this product that we have bought and we still can not fly in prepar3d v4 with pmdg

Carlos,

You bought through a 3rd party. There will be delays in the process of getting the installers over to them. This is the fact of life for anything where you include a middle person in between yourself and us. This isn't a "rights" thing. You chose a 3rd party vendor, so you will have to accept the delay in the updated product simply due to the logistics of ensuring the installer is stable and ready, and getting it over to them.

They'll get the installer when we determine that it is in the proper state for them to have it.

Kyle Rodgers

38 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Carlos,

You bought through a 3rd party. There will be delays in the process of getting the installers over to them. This is the fact of life for anything where you include a middle person in between yourself and us. This isn't a "rights" thing. You chose a 3rd party vendor, so you will have to accept the delay in the updated product simply due to the logistics of ensuring the installer is stable and ready, and getting it over to them.

They'll get the installer when we determine that it is in the proper state for them to have it.

hi I understand what it says perfectly but understand that for me that I have the most planes pmdg the 737/800/900 777/200/300 and not being able to enjoy them in the new prepar 3d v4 is something frustrating a greeting again