Sign in to follow this  
Patriot3810

requesting activation reset from pmdg

yes pmdg, i requested key resets 2 weeks ago, after a rocky start in the ticket system my problem i was told was resolved.I downloaded my pmdg 777-200 for p3d v4 and it still says activation has been exceeded. i haven't touched the activation since requesting it in my ticket. my name, order numbers and email are all fixed according to the pmdg guidelines. thank you.Ticket: 30B-20B5FD21-0413 

Brett, once you have an open ticket with support it is best to remain in that established communications channel.  This forum is a user forum and there is absolutely nothing another user such as yourself can do to help you with resetting your activations.

However, this begs the question why so many?  One never needs to release the license unless you are changing hardware or operating system.  Uninstalling/Installing can be done an infinite number of times on one license authentication.

Dan Downs KCRP

i was in the windows 10 insider preview for 2 years, that was the main problem, everytime a new build came out it would trigger my activation. i have gone from the 4770k to the 4790k, to the 5820k,back to the 4790k, to the 6600k, to the 6700k,to the 6900k to the 7700k, and moving to the i9 10 core cpu at the end of the month, and may just go to the amd threadripper when it's released to answer your question.i spend 90 percent of my life at home, i enjoy changing my computer often.throughout all that, i have gone from the gtx 970, to 980, to 2 970's to a 980ti, to a 1070, then to a 1080, and now on a 1080ti.i miss the old way, buy the disc and it doesn't matter how many times you install the product you bought on your own computer.thanks for the reply though.