Amazing

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

No way.....  I thought this was vaporware

• Upvote 1

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

Finally, a 757 study level a/c.  This one should really attract a lot of sim pilots.  Thanks for finding and posting this news.

• Upvote 2

Glenn Wilkinson

dk1xTfc.jpg                                      28.jpg

New pictures in the Level D forum. These look much much better than the original screens that have been posted in many places. 

image001.jpg

image006.jpg

• Upvote 6

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

A 3D overhead - we're there, ladies and gentlemen!   I'll be buying this for sure.

• Upvote 2

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Agree 100%

4 minutes ago, JYW said:

A 3D overhead - we're there, ladies and gentlemen!   I'll be buying this for sure.

Signature.png

I hope the graphics are up to par.  They look a little dated.  I have no idea now hard it would be to create more modern textures.  I noticed that they closed the thread over there with the stipulation that it's early beta.  Sounds like the wait will continue.  I imagine it will come, but it could easily be a year, especially if they want to update the graphics.  Compared to even the NGX or other slightly older add ons, this looks old.  Like FS9 old.  I hope that's not the case.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

They look pretty modern to me. There is some t texturing that could be a bit better. I've offered my help if they need it. I am extremely excited about this plane. 

Signature.png

Well, I'm not super picky, and I am excited as well.  But I do think the dull blurry texturing is a very old look, similar to FS9 aircraft.  The A2A Commanche, PMDG 747 and 737 and Majestic Dash 8 are all very modern looking.  I installed the MD-11 from PMDG when I rebuilt my sim from years away.  It was a favorite of mine, but after looking at the NGX it was like a drawing versus a picture.  I haven't reinstalled the MD-11 since my last reinstall.  It's just too dated.

I really hope this thing pans outs.  I wanted it since it was announced, but early beta is disconcerting and I'm worried is all.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

They look pretty modern to me. There is some t texturing that could be a bit better. I've offered my help if they need it. I am extremely excited about this plane. 

I do understand what some mean, I for example love the Wilco EJets series. The issue that I have with them is that I do not like how dated and blurry the cockpit looks. I however do not think this will be the case with the Level D 757. 

Signature.png

I can't believe I am just seeing this! It looks actually pretty good, still could be better of course.

Something tells me this is what Level-D had done before they stopped working on the 757 project...

If it does come through, I cant wait to get it! I am still using the PSS 757 in FSX, and its very painful with all the issues and terrible graphics so it will be nice for an upgrade.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ryan Cunningham said:

I can't believe I am just seeing this! It looks actually pretty good, still could be better of course.

Something tells me this is what Level-D had done before they stopped working on the 757 project...

If it does come through, I cant wait to get it! I am still using the PSS 757 in FSX, and its very painful with all the issues and terrible graphics so it will be nice for an upgrade.

I agree, I think these look great! And I really can't wait for it to come. 

Signature.png

How do 757 fans rate the Captain Sim treatment?

I bought it on sale for half nothing some time ago, and I'm wondering if it's worth putting the effort into the learning it.