Sign in to follow this  
chapstick

Level-D announces 757 for Prepar3d

Just now, frontendrob said:

Bob I definitely would like to, but I don't want to hijack this topic. Already have the posting ban coming in in 3, 2, 1...

OH, yeah,  sure.... LOL  Troll.   :gaul:

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Bob, don't waste your time, he's trolling again as he always does.

The ignore function comes in handy for his type.

I'll give it one more page before the lock, lol

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

4 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

I'll give it one more page before the lock, lol

The spamming troll got deleted, I think Vic won't lock us just because the troll. ;) 

Gordon Harvey

P3D, XP11, Flightgear.

2 minutes ago, Harvgordon said:

The spamming troll got deleted, I think Vic won't lock us just because the troll. ;) 

Just changed his name to Colonel X, he will be back posting his nonsense shortly.

13 minutes ago, Harvgordon said:

Seems like Colonel X has two screen names, he started with Frontendrob  and then just switched to Colonel X. I am surprised that Avsim allows posting under multiple screen names. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

For the first time in 10 years on AVSIM I changed my username. That's totally legit and how about ya'll relax a little bit? All my "nonsense" has been shared, you can get back to discussing this promising new plane for your simulator, no hard feelings. 

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

Vic, please don't lock this thread for the spams. Many people like us still want to discuss LDS 757 in this post, I just want to make it clear to the wet blanket.

Gordon Harvey

P3D, XP11, Flightgear.

3 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

Seems like Colonel X has two screen names, he started with Frontendrob  and then just switched to Colonel X. I am surprised that Avsim allows posting under multiple screen names. 

You can change the screen name in the profile. But I think it's too lame for him to change the screen name after he had said something annoying.

Gordon Harvey

P3D, XP11, Flightgear.

3 hours ago, Glynn said:

Just changed his name to Colonel X, he will be back posting his nonsense shortly.

I didn't find his post when I was posting. Thank you for the reminder.

Gordon Harvey

P3D, XP11, Flightgear.

In other news..... Level D has announced early beta of the long awaited Boeing 757. Finally  a highly anticipated 757 for P3D/FSX is coming. 

• Upvote 4

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Since there seems to be a lot of interest in the OT  - I'll remove the xp posts to keep this open.

If you wish to discuss XP - we have a great forum here at Avsim - It's called the XP forum not the P3D forum.

Thanx!

Vic

• Upvote 2

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

On 6/13/2017 at 10:14 AM, HighTowers said:

In other news..... Level D has announced early beta of the long awaited Boeing 757. Finally  a highly anticipated 757 for P3D/FSX is coming. 

Thanks for the news, looking forward to fly her in P3D. 757 and MD-11 are 2 of my most favorite aircraft of all time, 1 of them has been brought back to life in P3D. The other one...well...

• Upvote 1

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

On 2017-6-13 at 1:14 PM, HighTowers said:

That's true! just saw the VC screenshot, everything is 3D modelled. It looks promising!

Gordon Harvey

P3D, XP11, Flightgear.

BTW wasnt trying to steal thunder away from the OP, just that the conversation got to be way out in left field, and was my attempt at getting it back on track. Vic set it straight.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png