Sign in to follow this  
olspsd08

Operations Center issue

Good day, 
I have searched the forums before i came here. I downloaded both the 747 and the 777-2 for V4 and it wont show on my start menu which has all the listed programs on the pc which has done since i first purchased all PMDG products. Yesterday, i installed the 747 and today when i installed the 777, the ops center didn't show an install of the 747 just the 777. It shows else where on my pc i.e Sim objects airplanes, misc programdata etc that i have it installed but normally shows on the start menu. Numerous installs with AV off and admin aren't doing anything. I apologize for coming to you with this because you all have so much going on bringing us great products and i am sincerely grateful.

rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

Hi Olisa:

Did you first uninstall the 747 before downloading and installing the new one.

the same for the 777?

Roberto

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada

The most important thing is to check if it is actually installed  in c:\program files(x86)\PMDG Operations Center

If it is you can then just create a shortcut on your desktop, on my side I've installed them both and have absolutely 0 issue.

It is (was, have done a clean uninstall). I am going to try and reinstall everything from zero including P3Dv4. It's just that this is the first time this has happened. 

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

I just re-installed it. I haven't gotten the Operations Center in my Start Menu, but I can find it in Program Files (x86) - and I'd just make a shortcut from there... why it isn't showing in the start menu, I have no idea... 

This is Windows 10, btw... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Right that's the issue im having. It's in the main system but the start menu doesn't show it. WIN 7 64BIT.

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

I am also missing the Operation Center (in fact the entire PMDG menu) from the Start menu. QOTS for P3Dv4, installed it 2 times (with uninstall after the first install) and it simply does not show up. No problem when launching it from the x86 %programfiles% folder.

Regards,

Vital Vanbeginne

Downloaded and installed the latest installer from the e-commerce account and still nothing on the start menu. I figured new version there's going to be some growing pains. Hmm no biggie. 

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF