Sign in to follow this  
allamet

777 for pd3 v4

The installation was no problem but noted that the 777-200 for prepard3d V4 crash when programming the FMC. Anyone having this issue? Also had an issue with the 747 where there were no landing gears and the panel displays were blank. Reinstallation didn't work, an update in the operation center seem to have solve that issue, I hope.

Edited by allamet
add more info

no problems so far.  made a 1,5 hours flight form cayman islands to bahamas everything nice

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

I have just completed a flight in the 777-200 for prepar3d V4 from EGCC to LMML and had no problem with the FMC.

The issue that I am having is that I cannot disconnect the autopilot - either by pressing the A/P button or the Z key - the button appears to recognise the input as it physically depresses - but the autopilot remains engaged. To release it the only way I have so far found is to move my joystick fairly firmly which then forces it to disconnect. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

George Westwell

Is "Z" not the AP engage switch? That button is not an On/Off switch. You're looking for the small black button on the top of your

control column, on the outside horn/grip. If you press that (with your mouse for example) your autopilot will disconnect. I believe the 

standard key combination is "CTRL_SHIFT_Z". You can try that as well. If you get a constant AP disconnect siren, press the button

or combo once more to silence it.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777

11 hours ago, allamet said:

The installation was no problem but noted that the 777-200 for prepard3d V4 crash when programming the FMC. Anyone having this issue? Also had an issue with the 747 where there were no landing gears and the panel displays were blank. Reinstallation didn't work, an update in the operation center seem to have solve that issue, I hope.

Hi "allamet",

for future reference, the failure of displays, or lack of a complete external model is attributed to a bad/non-existent SimConnect installation most of the time.

In case you ever run into this again.

Cheers,

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777

7 hours ago, SquadronLeader said:

I have just completed a flight in the 777-200 for prepar3d V4 from EGCC to LMML and had no problem with the FMC.

The issue that I am having is that I cannot disconnect the autopilot - either by pressing the A/P button or the Z key - the button appears to recognise the input as it physically depresses - but the autopilot remains engaged. To release it the only way I have so far found is to move my joystick fairly firmly which then forces it to disconnect. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

15 hours ago, allamet said:

there were no landing gears and the panel displays were blank

There are a variety of threads alluding this to being a FSUIPCv5 issue. Check them out.

Thanks for the responses. Seem like I got over the 747 issues with no landing gear or blank displays. Amazing it was working fine after initial download and just started having issues but hopefully that's behind me. Will try a few flights with the 777 and input a flight plan and see what happens if Mr. version 4 stop responding.

Worked pretty well, did a few flights and suddenly lock up last evening just after take off from KMIA. Wonder if the new FSUIPC is causing this?

I am having issues with the FMC and PFPX. i did one flight from PHNL -YSSY and pfpx loaded the flight plan and dat with no issues, however a few days later and it says no routes found yet settings have not changed and thers file is still in the correct folder.

On 11/6/2017 at 5:59 AM, allamet said:

Ive had both of these issues aswell. Plane crashes if i load a cold and dark config from the FMC.

Also from a loaded scenario, flightdeck was cold and not able to interact with anything, just like a cockpilt before activation of license (it is activated though before anyone asks). 

This thread has turned into a smorgasbord of different problems, none explained very well, by folks not observing forum rules about posting full names.

This forum is comprised of PMDG customers just like you that are willing to help folks with problems.  Help them help you by posting a new thread for a problem, where the title provides a hint of the problem that you explain fully in the post.  "Suddenly locked up," is not a complete problem description, "it says not routes found" is not a complete description and having both issues and a list of partial problem statements.  No one is standing behind you watching over your shoulder to see how you found your problem.  Describe the steps getting their and a complete description of the problem.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP