just re installed PTA on entering me serial im getting activation failed result unknown any ideas?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

yep same here was working fine earlier and now it wont activate and yes i have paid for it! :)

Same here. Bought it yesterday and it was fine. Today it won't accept my code.

Same issue here. Waiting for a reply from the support team...

Yep same here. It has been working until today, when it wants the serial again, but won't accept it. Contact via their web page also failed.

This sort of nonsense can and will lose them support.

I'm having the same issue. Been using PTA for a couple of days. Now all of a sudden today I get an error message about "Activation Failed". PTA will not accept my code if I try to re-activate.

Ok.. I just restarted PTA and now everything is working. I'll bet they are having trouble with their activation servers. Anyone else confirm its working now?

17 minutes ago, Bnash00 said:

Anyone else confirm its working now?

It is. But, a fairly simple app such as this should not have to connect each time you run the thing. Its making shader changes to the core code, LM's core code! and not had hundreds of hours of labor in texture work, flight models, et cetera, et cetera. Once again the legitimate customer is the one who suffers. I could have carried on using the free PTA to P3Dv4, but no, I bought the real thing and this is what happens. Time wasted!

If it does it again I going to PayPay for a refund, and back to the free version I go :(

Apologies guys,

Something went a little haywire with the server. It's all fixed now. I've increased the redundancy so that won't (pls don't hold me to that) happen again.

Thanks for your patience :)

Matt.