Sign in to follow this  
Lofty01

Activation Failed

It's back now, however you need to download v2.52. You can find it by visiting the "My Account" section and then selecting your order.

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk

Well I downloaded 2.52 and running as administrator,still activation failed as at 06:00 14.07.17 (GMT). Reset shaders, you name it.

ERROR: Activation required
Shaders integrity OK
ERROR: activation failed: Server error

Firewall was temporarily turned off, both windows and router. Server error it would appear.

Today I installed 2.52 and now activation fails.  Having already performed a restore using 2.51, I'm now in limbo!  Even 2.51 fails??

tried to report this on website but all I received back was "Oops something went wrong". Damm right it went wrong 😂 

if im messing with P3D4 files, I need a reliable product😳

Please fix this issue!

Sean Latimer 

trainflightsim@shaw.ca

Now fixed. After running it once and trying activation. Delete the PTA.exe and copy it back in again and run. It then activates without re-running the activation process. Weirdest install ever. 

Thanks Withabix.  It worked.   The one I removed was 2.51 and I inserted 2.52 straight from zipped download.  No activation. Brilliant 

You are the new head of support for Simtweaks 😂.

And again it is not working...that was not as bad as it is now while it was for free...yesterday i installed new one and activated. Today activation failed

regards

Michael Franz

2 hours ago, Motormike said:

And again it is not working...that was not as bad as it is now while it was for free...yesterday i installed new one and activated. Today activation failed

Can you be more specific?

What version are you running? Does it fail on opening, or does it fail when you paste the key in? Are you running it as administrator?

We've ironed out 99% of the problems with the activation process now, so it'd be nice to get some more information on the remaining few.

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk

Just reinstalled Windows and setting everything up again. Activation failed in PTA...

edit: Nevermind, did not realize a newer version was uploaded... there is no updated version history on the SimTweaks website so I had no idea. Please update that.

20 hours ago, MattDavies said:

Can you be more specific?

What version are you running? Does it fail on opening, or does it fail when you paste the key in? Are you running it as administrator?

We've ironed out 99% of the problems with the activation process now, so it'd be nice to get some more information on the remaining few.

2.52 It fails every time i restart, each time i reinstalled it it functions one time. I am ######. 

At the versions before (not ur activation server it functions til the server break). Now with ur system just trouble.

regards

Michael Franz

I bought PTA today and ran it once. Later I ran it again. The second time it wanted the activation key again. It would not accept the key. Ran as admin. Going through the thread I saw that Matt had some problem with redundancy on the server. Will try again in the morning and give an update.

Nine hours still can't reactivate...B

PROBLEM SOLVED. Thanks to Matt in a timely reply, I found that by copying and pasting directly from the emailed receipt Windows added spaces before the key copy to the extent the last character was left off. Thank You Matt for the fix...B

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.