Sign in to follow this  
PBCool1

Depressed that the MD11 is being left behind.

On 6/13/2017 at 4:26 PM, vc10man said:

Incorrect, as I have it working flawlessly in Win 10 Pro 64-bit.

Rick, that is excellent. The problem I had with the load of the MD11 in my FSX-SE/Win10 office machine, it would not start to load. Even with UAC turned off, if I wanted to load my DVD, I had to disable the The built-in elevated "Administrator account". I saw lots of posts how to do this, load the MD11, then reload the elevated Administrator account again. I am not good at this sort of thing, so I did not do it. The win pro can change this setting quite easily, compared to Win10 home.

Now, my spare flight sim machine has Win 7 with FSX, and the MD11, 737NGX, 747 and 777 and all the FSX scenery, that will not be able to be moved to my P3Dv4 flight sim machine.  

Geoff Bryce

Gents,

Please do not post any information that provides instructions on how to bust EULAs.

The MD-11 is for use in FSX. Do not use it in any other platform, per the license agreement.

Kyle Rodgers

52 minutes ago, TBM930 said:

<<MODERATOR REMOVED EVIDENCE OF QUOTED POST WHICH WAS ALSO REMOVED FOR ANTAGONISM AND MISCREANT BEHAVIOR>>

I apologize...I couldn’t resist!

supporter.jpg

Thanks,

Randall Coultas

Spoiler

Flight Sim: P3Dv4,4/ PC: i6700K @ 4.0Ghz / Asus Maximus VIII Hero / NZXT Kraken X61 / 16Gb ram / 2 X Samsung 840 EVO SSD 500Gb / WD Black 1TB / Geforce GTX 980ti

Guest TBM930
1 minute ago, rcoultas said:

i apologize...I couldn’t resist!

No problem, Randall, I do not normally rant nor vent. I was even preparing short tribute video on the MD-11 on p3D v3.4. I simply posted a way people could install it on P3D V3.4 but I guess PMDG just wants this product dead. You should have posted a scene from the Good, the Bad and the Ugly lol!

8 minutes ago, TBM930 said:

You should have posted a scene from the Good, the Bad and the Ugly lol!

Another one of my favorite movies!  I miss the MD-11 too.  Take care.

supporter.jpg

Thanks,

Randall Coultas

Spoiler

Flight Sim: P3Dv4,4/ PC: i6700K @ 4.0Ghz / Asus Maximus VIII Hero / NZXT Kraken X61 / 16Gb ram / 2 X Samsung 840 EVO SSD 500Gb / WD Black 1TB / Geforce GTX 980ti

Pat,

There is no such thing as "abandonware."

Our decision not to continue development of the product line, and our decision to remove it from the market DOES NOT DISSOLVE OUR OWNERSHIP OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, nor does it diminish our intent to protect same.

I am already spending money defending PMDG's property from such stupidity as you have suggested.  Please do not make me spend more to demonstrate to you that we are serious, and willing to do so.

Further discussion of your uninformed self justification is not desired.

• Upvote 6

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com