Sign in to follow this  
vezirgiannis

KEYW Key West International airport

"KEYW" Key West international Airport

Dear flight simmers,

Close to release!

Full compatible with XP11 with PBR materials animations HD textures and more....

Check out our prerelease video!

Enjoy and leave your comments!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qb_-x5Q1l8&feature=youtu.be

I really enjoy the Salsa music, and if the airport is as good as the music, I'm in! lol

• Upvote 1

Does it contain KNQX? 

Freeware?

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

Looks really good!

Too bad it's only being sold through XA.

I'll have to pass on this purchase even though I have much love for LainVFR.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

6 hours ago, DJJose said:

Hmmm, why that? You now have unlimited downloads that don't time out. You can have the product running on three different comupters and if yozu install it on a fourth it simply wants to know, which old registration shall be replaced.

15 hours ago, DJJose said:

Looks really good!

I'll have to pass on this purchase even though I have much love for LainVFR.

9 hours ago, Longranger said:

Hmmm, why that? You now have unlimited downloads that don't time out. You can have the product running on three different comupters and if yozu install it on a fourth it simply wants to know, which old registration shall be replaced.

I am trying to restrain myself for commenting on that subject. But it is not always possible.

We are working hard not only to deliver the best to our possibilities addons for X-Plane, but also bring a few good FSX developers into a X-Plane, but in a way that the final product will not be a cheap FSX copy, but improved and have incorporated the latest that X-Plane offers.

I do believe that we are releasing some very good products, at very honest prices. I also acknowledge, that in the past, the way that X-Aviation store, download and activation system was not the best. The best part is that X-Aviation has acknowledged that, and as @Longranger said, have put in place on of the most modern and easy to use activation procedures, and unlimited downloads. Actually almost there is no need to contact ever X-Aviation anymore.

LES_signature_300px.png.fb92590eee91bc5f31a172293bd6014f.png

I understand, but the damage was already done, and there's nothing XA can do to win me back as a customer.

I wish you much success!

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

On 6/18/2017 at 6:00 PM, Longranger said:

I agree....and DJJose, I don't get this either...X-Aviation is top notch in my book.  Timely and free downloads/improvements...

Are you merely shooting yourself in the foot...?

I wonder though...if you have an Ortho4XP tile generated for the tip of the Keys...will this airport show up, over it?  One problem that I have found with ortho..is that in some airports, the ortho blanks out the custom airport. Not all, but some.

1 hour ago, Sesquashtoo said:

I wonder though...if you have an Ortho4XP tile generated for the tip of the Keys...will this airport show up, over it?  One problem that I have found with ortho..is that in some airports, the ortho blanks out the custom airport. Not all, but some.

As long as the custom airport is higher than the Ortho4XP pack in the scenery_packs.ini file, should be visible. Have been tested with the zonephoto pack, which is the same thing, and works fine. 

LES_signature_300px.png.fb92590eee91bc5f31a172293bd6014f.png