What's not ready for P3Dv4?

• FTX Vector
  • All airports (payware and freeware)
  • FTX Global Lights Configurator
  • AI Traffic packs
  • FTX Global NA & EU Airport Packs
  • BOB
  • All Demos
  • All Aircraft (see further below on these)

With regards to our airports- and as you may be aware of, our ObjectFlow DLL requires reworking to ensure compatibility with the P3Dv4. This work has been progressing but as we are moving to a 64bit application, this has taken longer than anticipated. For this reason we will not be making our airports available until we have a working ObjectFlow DLL. As you know this DLL controls a lot of our scenery elements with conditional displays

Hope this helps

Rick

2 hours ago, papab said:

From ORBX Update on June 1st:

What's not ready for P3Dv4?

• FTX Vector
  • All airports (payware and freeware)
  • FTX Global Lights Configurator
  • AI Traffic packs
  • FTX Global NA & EU Airport Packs
  • BOB
  • All Demos
  • All Aircraft (see further below on these)

With regards to our airports- and as you may be aware of, our ObjectFlow DLL requires reworking to ensure compatibility with the P3Dv4. This work has been progressing but as we are moving to a 64bit application, this has taken longer than anticipated. For this reason we will not be making our airports available until we have a working ObjectFlow DLL. As you know this DLL controls a lot of our scenery elements with conditional displays

Hope this helps

Rick

Thx rick for the information. Can you give an aim time when the airports will be released?

15 minutes ago, ronnay said:

Thx rick for the information. Can you give an aim time when the airports will be released?

Only ORBX knows. They have fell pretty silent on their boards, which to me is a clear sign that they are hard at work.

But I still wouldn't hold my breath for it. Can be anything from within a few days up to a month.

They were also at FlightSImCOn for the last week/weekend. I am sure things will pick up now...

Rick

Thx for the help! Is there already an atc add on for p3d v4? (Really appreciate the help!)

43 minutes ago, ronnay said:

Thx for the help! Is there already an atc add on for p3d v4? (Really appreciate the help!)

You can use ProAtc. It works the same as it works with v3.

Supposedly the Innsbruck has a V4 version, but I could never get it to work. It only shows up in the V3 side of FTX central and does not show up on the V4 side. It also causes the sim to crash.  I had to remove it. ANy ideas out there?

If you install objectflow 2 beta then it works.

12 minutes ago, RICHUK said:

If you install objectflow 2 beta then it works.

Correct. I have it working in P3Dv4. The following steps is from the orbx forums.

How to opt-in to Fastlane and receive the open beta:

Go to the Fastlane page: https://orbxdirect.com/account/fastlane

Click "opt-in to Fastlane"

Start FTX Central. You will be prompted to update to FTX Central version 3.2.2.

You should now see all of your airports for Prepar3D v4 in FTX Central.

When starting the simulator, click "yes" when it asks if you want to run ObjectFlow 2.

It should be noted that installing the Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll module with Fastalane in P3D v4 which allows the installation of Orbx scenarios for P3D v3.4 on v4 with FTX Central that came to v.3.2.2.4, is a Beta that is producing several CTDs as reported in the forum dedicated to ObjectFlow 2 from Orbx. In any case it is possible with Fastlane to disable Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll but all Orbx scenarios are P3d v3.4 they will not work on v4.

They are also working hard to get rid of the CTD's. One of the Devs had mine solved in one day. Now I can enjoy all the airports again

i do agree though..beta..use at your own risk. They have made it easy to revert back too though., 

They are working hard but there is no question of work, they have...a lot to do. To me the second release of
Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll produced a black screen as I started P3D v4 while the last so far did not have me
caused problems even though Orbx asks not to use for now no AI Traffic program because they have verified that
AI traffic can create CTD with Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll.

Yep..I had a problem with AI. Sorry to hear of your problems. Wish I could help.

Thanks RICHUK, but as I wrote after the latest release of Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll I did not find any other issues
also repeating some CTD situations reported in Orbx scenarios such as LOWI, YMML, ESSA, and KSAN. Obviously accepting a Beta
has its own risks but in this case it is the only system to install the scenarios purchased for P3D v3 of Orbx that are not
updated to v4 by the output of P3D v4.