Sign in to follow this  
JannikBoLarsen

Problem switching between COM1 and COM2

Hi!

Just downloaded this exciting product and are trying to get it work.

I have a problem getting the COM1 and COM2 radios to switch.

After start the first time the frequencies from COM2 were shown OK and setting new frequencies worked fine in FSX.

But I am not able to shift to COM1. I use my mouse and have clicked on COM1 button like a crazy at least 1000 times. When I click and hold the mouse button down, it draws a white "box" around the button. When I release the mouse button it shifts to COM1 for a tiny fraction of a second and then returns to green light i COM2 and only showing COM2.

And now to the funny part: Out of 1000 tries, i DID succeed in changing the display to COM1. But now it will not shift back to COM2.

Does anyone have an idea of what I can do to make it work?

Switching between NAV1 and NAV2 works very fine.

I am running P2A on WIN10 on a client connected via WideClient to a WIN 10 server running FSX:SE. Everything else seems to work very fine.

Kind regards

Jannik Larsen

Jannik,

In some aircraft, you have to switch Com1 to Com2 in the aircraft, rather than in Pilot2ATC.  It has to do with how the radios are implemented.

I have actually had a couple of instances where it was just impossible to switch Com1 to Com2, even from the aircraft, because of the interaction created in FSUIPC...however, that is very rare.

Dave

Hi Dave!

Thank's for your quick reply. It actually put me on track to a solution.

I went into the P2A Configuration -> P2A Setup and ticked "Reverse Com Channels".

Now the Com1 and COM2 buttons i P2A works perfectly.

Kind Regards

Jannik