Sign in to follow this  
Airbus

No MU-2B version 2.4 at FlightSim Store?

I have unable to get version 2.4 update from the FlightSim store where it was originally purchased.  I have downloaded the file from my account 3 times and it is always shows version 2.3.dated 1/22/17. I have emailed them twice about the problem and they have not replied. I can't get the update from Flysimware because I did not purchase it from them.  Could anyone suggest the best way to proceed to get this update? Could Flysimware contact FSS on my behalf to resolve this matter?

Thanks for any help!

Al

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

They were painfully slow to upload the P3D v4 version of the A2A 172 as well. They also failed to respond to my two emails on that subject. I would have thought having lost Orbx that they would be sharper than that.

They seems to be VERY slow at the Flightsimstore:angry:! I asked them kindly when the Carenado 337 V2 will be available at least two weeks ago and I got no answer till now:huh:, so I guess you are in the same boat as me. Now I will only buy the products with the developpers if they sell themself or PC Aviator US!

Cheers

Pat 

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

I always prefer to buy directly from the developer unless there is a good reason not to. Not only are updates more readily available, but I rather have all my money go to the guys who did the development work.  My limited understanding is that 'third party stores' often take a large percentage of the purchase price  -- on the order of 25 to 30 percent.

Al

I bought the Mitusbishi MU-2B from the FlightSim Store as well and can't get the latest version of it either. Just Flight had the latest version of this plane out ages ago (I learned that through their monthly newsletter). Should have bought it from there instead.

Incidentally, the last e-mail notification I had from the FlightSim Store about this product was for Version 2.2, so I probably don't even have 2.3!