Sign in to follow this  
vitormfs

About P3Dv4 Support

Dear Customers,

VAInterface is not yet compatible with Prepar3D V4.

We are working on implementing it, but there is no committed release date yet.

But rest assured that the support will be available for the MCP, EFIS and all our products soon.

Best Regards,

VA Support Team

• Upvote 1

Good to know, thanks, add my support for VAInterface as I have all your modules.

Cheers, Rob.

I'm really looking forward to being able to use my MCP/EFIS with P3Dv.4.

Thank you for letting us know that you are working on this.

Bob

Hello VA,

Now that the PMDG737 is released for p3dv4 I really hope the new VAInterface will be up and running in the next days.

Do you have any update on this topic?

Thank you for your great products and hope to be able to use them in P3DV4 on short notice again.

Regards,

Maikel

Hey Maikel,

We are still working on the update, there is no guarantee that it'll be released in a few days. Our team is now diveded with two projetcts, that's why we didn't deliver it. 

We ask for some more patiece.

Kind Regards

On 7/12/2017 at 2:54 PM, vitormfs said:

Hey Maikel,

We are still working on the update, there is no guarantee that it'll be released in a few days. Our team is now diveded with two projetcts, that's why we didn't deliver it. 

We ask for some more patiece.

Kind Regards

Going on 2 weeks since you posted this. Any update? You said in your previous post "still working on the update" which would leave your customers to believe that someone was actually working on the interface. Is it that difficult to get the interface compatible which I find very hard to believe or is it that nobody is working on it and this segment of your customer base is not that important to your company? 

Eric 

14 hours ago, B777ER said:

Going on 2 weeks since you posted this. Any update? You said in your previous post "still working on the update" which would leave your customers to believe that someone was actually working on the interface. Is it that difficult to get the interface compatible which I find very hard to believe or is it that nobody is working on it and this segment of your customer base is not that important to your company? 

Honestly I find this frustrating too, almost all  developers had their "complex" add-ons compatible within a few weeks.

Only to come and see you guys have no date or any word about a product that should be out by now, what a shame to leave your day one customers hanging like this!

Hey guys,

I know is hard to wait on an update, here at VA we are a small team and we have to divide our development forces between business and custumers, that causes some delay on the release. We are deeply sorry about that, but we are working with all efferots.

But, the realase is almost done you are on testing fase, we pretend to lauch it with P3Dv4 and X-Plane 11 compatibility, yesterday we tested it on our MCP737, some bugs were mapped so we can give you the best interface possible.

Kind Regards

2 hours ago, vitormfs said:

Hey guys,

I know is hard to wait on an update, here at VA we are a small team and we have to divide our development forces between business and custumers, that causes some delay on the release. We are deeply sorry about that, but we are working with all efferots.

But, the realase is almost done you are on testing fase, we pretend to lauch it with P3Dv4 and X-Plane 11 compatibility, yesterday we tested it on our MCP737, some bugs were mapped so we can give you the best interface possible.

Kind Regards

Awesome, thank you, sounds like it is almost here. 

Eric 

Fingers crossed it comes soon, I have invested a lot of money in VA products and they are all dead at the moment.  Looking forward to getting these amazing products working again.

Brian Crawley

Any chance to have it by this weekend?

Eric 

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 5:57 AM, vitormfs said:

business and custumers

?? .... aren't we all custOmers, many from many years ago ??

for now, cheers

john martin

Hello Captains!

I'm glad to announce the beta version of VAInterface! It's compatible with P3Dv4 and the new 777!

To get is just follow this easy steps:

1. Download the new .exe in this link
  2. Replace your .exe in VAInterface folder with the downloaded one
  3. Be sure to make a exception in your firewall and anti-virus (generally it's linked with the previous .exe)
  4. Run it form your folder

Remember that the file IS NOT an installation file, you have to replace the old .exe for this one! If you need support reme,ber to send us a ticket on our platform, just click here

Kind Regards 

• Upvote 2