Sign in to follow this  
vitormfs

About P3Dv4 Support

30 minutes ago, vitormfs said:

I'm glad to announce the beta version of VAInterface! It's compatible with P3Dv4 and the new 777!

Excellent, many thanks Spock, Sylar, Zachary ... most appreciated.

Cheers, Rob.

9 hours ago, vitormfs said:

Hello Captains!

I'm glad to announce the beta version of VAInterface! It's compatible with P3Dv4 and the new 777!

To get is just follow this easy steps:

1. Download the new .exe in this link
  2. Replace your .exe in VAInterface folder with the downloaded one
  3. Be sure to make a exception in your firewall and anti-virus (generally it's linked with the previous .exe)
  4. Run it form your folder

Remember that the file IS NOT an installation file, you have to replace the old .exe for this one! If you need support reme,ber to send us a ticket on our platform, just click here

Kind Regards 

Will this work for pmdg 737ngx?

thanks,

Tom

Tom Davis

I7 6700k 4.7 ghz, gtx 1080ti , 16gb 3400 ram, 32’’ 2k monitor, 1TB ssd, 500gb ssd, 250gb ssd, h115 water cooler

UAL440.png

10 hours ago, nocaltom said:

Will this work for pmdg 737ngx?

thanks,

Tom

Yes sir, it does work on PDMG 737 ngx.

I have tested it a couple of times and seems pretty OK.

I do have some issues with TOGA / N1 / Speedhold during a take off but overall looks to work just fine.

Regards

Mike

Is virtual CDU supposed to work with P3DV4 yet?

I just purchased it for ipad, followed the installation instructions, but so far no information is going from the NGX to the virtual CDU. The CDU says it's connected, but the VA interface doesn't seem to want to connect to P3D.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

21 hours ago, vitormfs said:

Hello Captains!

To get is just follow this easy steps:

1. Download the new .exe in this link
  2. Replace your .exe in VAInterface folder with the downloaded one
  3. Be sure to make a exception in your firewall and anti-virus (generally it's linked with the previous .exe)
  4. Run it form your folder

Remember that the file IS NOT an installation file, you have to replace the old .exe for this one! If you need support reme,ber to send us a ticket on our platform, just click here

Kind Regards 

UPDATE your VAinterface flytrumpet767

47 minutes ago, r0xbeat said:

UPDATE your VAinterface flytrumpet767

Already did. I'll try again. 

Thanks 

redid the steps (forgot the AV exception and starting from the folder) 

but it still wouldn't work. Then it told me it couldn't connect to the aircraft. I went to the control panel and checked the profile. And edited it to use PMDG 737. That step is missing from the installation instructions on VA's website. It probably should be added, just to add clarity. 

Edited by flytrumpet767
Added information

Hello,

It did work for me with MCP and Android apps (777 and 737). But I had to select the aircraft myself in control panel. It selects Default and it is not showing the corrected Software. I have Prepar3D V4 but it shows FSX Steam.

Raphael Dias

Bonjour,

Does this version work with the 737NGX for P3D V4 ?

Everything seems OK until I launch P3DV4.

The log says.

02/08/17 17:05:06 (      31) - FSCommMgr - Unable to get file name 299
02/08/17 17:05:06 (      31) - vainterface - Shutting Down!!!
02/08/17 17:05:06 (      31) - SocketMgr - Accept failed: 10004

02/08/17 17:05:06 (      31) - BroadcastListener - recvfrom failed with error 10004
02/08/17 17:05:06 (      31) - BroadcastListener - Finished receiving. Closing socket.
02/08/17 17:05:06 (      31) - BroadcastListener - closesocket failed with error 10093
02/08/17 17:05:06 (      31) - vainterface - getIPAdress => WSACleanup
02/08/17 17:05:06 (      31) - VAInterface - Closing 

Merci

Claude

Claude Troncy

5 hours ago, mdevrindt said:

Yes sir, it does work on PDMG 737 ngx.

I have tested it a couple of times and seems pretty OK.

I do have some issues with TOGA / N1 / Speedhold during a take off but overall looks to work just fine.

Regards

Mike

I followed instructions and I couldn't get it to connect . Did you have to do anything special outside instructions to get yours to work? I have MCP and EFIS.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom Davis

I7 6700k 4.7 ghz, gtx 1080ti , 16gb 3400 ram, 32’’ 2k monitor, 1TB ssd, 500gb ssd, 250gb ssd, h115 water cooler

UAL440.png

This beta is all messed up. Control panel says I'm on fsx steam when I'm in P3Dv4. Changing the control panel caused P3Dv4 to CTD. There are two listed PMDG 737's. Choose the wrong one and CTD. Just had a 4 hour flight ruined by this program. Unreal. Think I might try remote cdu. 

Eric 

11 hours ago, nocaltom said:

I followed instructions and I couldn't get it to connect . Did you have to do anything special outside instructions to get yours to work? I have MCP and EFIS.

Thanks,

Tom

Hello Sir,

1: I had to excluded the VA folder for my virusscanner.

2: Copied the EXE file in the folder.

3: Added the file in the Windows 10 firewall rules / exceptions list (otherwise virtual CDU on Ipad will not work)

4: Indeed, changed a setting in de controlpanel of VAinterface (let me check tonight the exact setting I use. As fas as I can remember now I just choose 737NGX).

5: Started P3dv4 (efis and autopilot module) and Virtual CDU from VA on my ipad works perfect!

Test: I did a couple of flights (for example Rotterdam - Sion) online with Ivao. All works perfect!

Hi everyone

i have copied the new exe file exactly as told but whe i launch my p3dv4 and trying to connect on my ipad to va interface it says that this device cannot be used with thios aircraft. i checked the va control panel it shows fsx steam edition and the aicraft is default. please help..

5 minutes ago, mmr1704 said:

Hi everyone

i have copied the new exe file exactly as told but whe i launch my p3dv4 and trying to connect on my ipad to va interface it says that this device cannot be used with thios aircraft. i checked the va control panel it shows fsx steam edition and the aircraft is default. please help..

You can edit the aircraft to any that is offered in the drop down list.

10 minutes ago, flytrumpet767 said:

You can edit the aircraft to any that is offered in the drop down list.

Thanks for the reply! 

I did it but as soon as i save and try to connect it goes straight to default

Hello,

As mentioned above I checked my settings.

Started P3dv4 and started the VA app, selected the PMDG 737 and loaded EDDL as airport. Clicked in the VA control panel and it shows the following info:

FS: FSX Steam Edition

Aircraft tab:

Tittle: Boeing 737-8ASNGX Ryanair Winglets
Profile: PMDG737NGX

Let me make sure that the EFIS and AUTOPILOT and CDU on IPAD works fine !

Hope this helps...

Mike