Sign in to follow this  
vitormfs

About P3Dv4 Support

On 12.9.2017 at 8:10 AM, Rob Ainscough said:

Sounds like you might need to re-install the latest versions for your device/tablet.  Are you using Android or iOS device?  I'm using iOS device with the latest iOS updates and latest CDUs from App Store ... I think for 777 I have v1.0 not v1.1?  Is there a version 1.1 for iOS 777 CDU?

On my main FS PC I'm running P3D V4 - 4.0.28.21686 (this is the standard public version).

Cheers, Rob.

On 11.9.2017 at 6:31 AM, Rob Ainscough said:

I made a video here on how I get the VAInterface to work with P3D V4.  Towards the end of the video there are some additional steps to try and get the CDU to work correctly.  In my case the PMDG 777 seems to be the only aircraft that seems problematic, but I have a reliable solution that works for me.  All the other aircraft (PMDG 747, 737, iFly 737, 747) are straight forward.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Rob.

EDIT: the video is recorded in 4K, but text should be readable at 1440p, but might be difficult for those at 1080p.

Hi,

I'd like to add some workarounds that worked for me:

1. Once you set controlpanel.exe in compatibility mode to "Run as Administrator" it keeps the selected planes and doesn't forget them until the next start.

2. I also was connected to VAinterface with a tablet but couldn't see the CDU menu on the tablet. But if you start in cold & dark mode you first have to switch on the battery of the plane to power it up. Than the menu shows up on the tablet.

3. If you have connection problems even with the right firewall settings for VAinterface I tried to switch the Windows firewall internally off completely (for private network). Than it worked.

So now I can use all planes perfectly: 737, 777 and 747.

Best,

Robert