18 hours ago, Rob Ainscough said:

Tested out all the following and working perfectly:

PMDG 747
iFly 747
PMDG 737
iFly 737
AS A320
PMDG 777

But the MJC Q400 and CRJ 700/900 still not working ;)

Cheers, Rob. 

You got the AS320 working in v4? 

Eric 

Hi,

I have installed the new VAinterface but when I try to connect my iPAD a pop-up appears "Message from VAInterface: This device cannot be used on current aircraft". I used an Ipad 2.

Thanks!

mario

use control panel edit to find the appropriate profile (cdu) & save.

for now, cheers

john martin

Sorry to resurrect a couple of week old thread, but I'm still not getting anywhere with this.  I followed Rob's instructions from earlier.  I then saw the newer version of the exe, so I've downloaded that.  I've tried enabling and disabling the dll.  I've set the profile in Control Panel.  The best results I get are that the virtual CDU connects and can control the in-plane CDU, but nothing is displayed on the virtual CDU.  I have a firewall exception - it wouldn't connect at all without that.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Graham

Hello,

When will we have a full version that works well with P3Dv4 ?

If you change the plane from one to another, (one day the 747 then another day the 737), it is very difficult to find again the good connection with the IPad. Sometimes it takes three or four times for it to work. :huh:

It's very painful.

JPM

On 06.09.2017 at 0:50 AM, VFRHawk said:

Sorry to resurrect a couple of week old thread, but I'm still not getting anywhere with this.  I followed Rob's instructions from earlier.  I then saw the newer version of the exe, so I've downloaded that.  I've tried enabling and disabling the dll.  I've set the profile in Control Panel.  The best results I get are that the virtual CDU connects and can control the in-plane CDU, but nothing is displayed on the virtual CDU.  I have a firewall exception - it wouldn't connect at all without that.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Graham

Affirm! I have this problem too! Can anybody help us? I was try everything to do by all instructions... But android CDU still show only VA connected and LSK6 disconnect

15 hours ago, MrJam said:

I have this problem too! Can anybody help us?

I made a video here on how I get the VAInterface to work with P3D V4.  Towards the end of the video there are some additional steps to try and get the CDU to work correctly.  In my case the PMDG 777 seems to be the only aircraft that seems problematic, but I have a reliable solution that works for me.  All the other aircraft (PMDG 747, 737, iFly 737, 747) are straight forward.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Rob.

EDIT: the video is recorded in 4K, but text should be readable at 1440p, but might be difficult for those at 1080p.

1 hour ago, Rob Ainscough said:

I made a video here on how I get the VAInterface to work with P3D V4.  Towards the end of the video there are some additional steps to try and get the CDU to work correctly.  In my case the PMDG 777 seems to be the only aircraft that seems problematic, but I have a reliable solution that works for me.  All the other aircraft (PMDG 747, 737, iFly 737, 747) are straight forward.

Thank you so much, Rob! I'll try to do it by your instruction. Really, I was try to connect with 777 pmdg. But with 737 pmdg same problem I have. Maybe it is because my computer work via LAN? Not WiFi connection to the router. And a tablet PC have WiFi connect to the same router. But all firewalls and anti-virus is off. Maybe need to do something in router settings? Tnx.

Regards, Alexey.

Once more - I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with Android 4.0.4. Maybe this version is too old?

Thank you Rob for this video.

We must admit that with the previous  versions for P3D3.xx we did not encounter all these problems of connection with the different aircrafts. We did not have to manipulate all the time the VAInterface control panel .

JPM

HI Rob, I watched your video yesterday and make step by step all instructions. Unfortunately it's still not working :-( Everything connected, but in my tablet LCD still only "Connect to 2.24...". All buttons is work, and changes in aircraft CDU, but not showing in tablet CDU. I see you have 1.6 version for 737 and 1.1 for 777. I have 1.10 for 737 and 1.4 for 777. It is latest versions, is it? Maybe need to try old versions, like you have? Could you write your version of P3D v4 and pmdg 737 and 777? Thanks anyway for try to help.;-) 

Regards. 

14 minutes ago, MrJam said:

but not showing in tablet CDU. I see you have 1.6 version for 737 and 1.1 for 777. I have 1.10 for 737 and 1.4 for 777. It is latest versions, is it?

Sounds like you might need to re-install the latest versions for your device/tablet.  Are you using Android or iOS device?  I'm using iOS device with the latest iOS updates and latest CDUs from App Store ... I think for 777 I have v1.0 not v1.1?  Is there a version 1.1 for iOS 777 CDU?

On my main FS PC I'm running P3D V4 - 4.0.28.21686 (this is the standard public version).

Cheers, Rob.

31 minutes ago, Rob Ainscough said:

Are you using Android or iOS device?  I'm using iOS device with the latest iOS updates and latest CDUs from App Store ... I think for 777 I have v1.0 not v1.1?  Is there a version 1.1 for iOS 777 CDU?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with Android 4.0.4 it is latest versions of Android for this tablet PC, because it too old. I was buy it in 2012. Sorry, but I don't know about iOS versions. I don't never have any apple devices. I thought for Android and iOS different versions. For example latest android 737 CDU is 1.10 (AFAIR) but for iOS is 1.6. 

Wil be waiting for stable vainterface version. ;-)